Found my first cellar and what a dissapointment!!!!

DanTheNewbie

Apr 19, 2012
Central connecticut
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, so I've been Trying to find an old cellar hole to hunt for a while now, well today I finally did. I saw one side of the foundation a few hundred feet away from me and my heart started to race, I know to some of you veterans it's not that big of a deal. Well I was excited , it was a pretty big foundation every step I took I got more and more anxious to see what was inside ..... Well it didn't take much time till I hit my first target......I was ticked, now I'm just confused. How does a car get in the middle of the woods

Attachments

• image-2232953547.jpg
    image-2232953547.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 237
  • image-2640220600.jpg
    image-2640220600.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 193
Upvote 0

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cut the K member out of that frame. I bet you could get some decent cash for it from the hot rod crowd.

mattysee

Jul 9, 2011
albany ny
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CHECK THE GAS TANK FOR COINS.....DONT BE SURPRISED WHAT YOU COULD FIND!

OP
OP
DanTheNewbie

DanTheNewbie

Apr 19, 2012
Central connecticut
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mattysee said:
CHECK THE GAS TANK FOR COINS.....DONT BE SURPRISED WHAT YOU COULD FIND!

Haha I'll check today! Thanks guys all this advice is very helpful! Today I will not be moving the car frame I'll just be searching the outside detecting and looking for any obvious garbage dumps.

The flea market sounds like a good idea! My brother and I said if we collected enough relics we would do that. The display cases are also cool and will definitely look into making some.

I'll let you guys know what I find today Leaving in a few mins!

Ps: I'm going to become full member just waiting for my computer to get back from repair!

nov2101

Jul 6, 2012
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i with 2x3" eclipse, 6" DD,12" DD & 12"Hot shot.
Minelab CTX 3030 with 6" DD. 11"& 17"
2@Vibebra pin point probes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dan and I hit the ole celler today. The sheet metal peeled and rotted into dirt/ floor. We did walk around foundation and found old pots and pans. OUR goal was to find the house foundation and did not succeed:BangHead:. Another day Dan thx for the invite. We didnt find diddly but it was super hot, bugs. But it was great thx again...

While walking out, we seen and old water wheel foundation next to dried river bed.... Till next time Dan....:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread