• image-415659161.jpg
    image-415659161.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Upvote 25
Awesome!
Congrats on your first gold ring!

Congratulations on your first ring! :thumbsup:

There you go - I'd like to see a couple clear shots of it - I'm thinking it could be cleaned up and put right fairly easily , Nice.

For a first ring its a very nice one, I have found many old copper rings before ever finding a golden one let alone a class ring, so maybe you have two first in one there ! One of the first rings that I found was in behind an older church was rather large , found out that they are commonly called a "Biker" ring.

Congratulations!!! :occasion14:

Cool, but just the first of many more.

Wow, that is a very nice ring, let alone a first ring. My first several rings were junkers. I have found a few silver rings this year but didn't hit my first gold until almost a year of detecting.

Nice work.

Congrats on your first of many to come! Nice looking ring CG

sweet. I like the looks of those older class rings. congrats!

They sure don't make them like that anymore..Sweet looking 50's class ring!! "You never forget your first"

For a first ring its a very nice one, I have found many old copper rings before ever finding a golden one let alone a class ring, so maybe you have two first in one there ! One of the first rings that I found was in behind an older church was rather large , found out that they are commonly called a "Biker" ring.

Was it a Mexican biker ring? chief, skull, or horse?

Great find Nancy. Steve was 10 years old in 1956-LOL. WTG, Q.

And I wasn't hatched yet,lol! Thanks for all the nice replies ya'll. I'm thinking of taking it to a jeweler friend to see if he can at least try and straighten it out a bit.

Congrats on the first ring find! Don't let "Smeagol" from Lord Of The Rings see that thing. :laughing7:

nice find. The only gold ring i ever found was a 1951 class ring, also. Go figure.

Great ring for the first one, congratulations