Found some coins...

Green Frost

Oct 9, 2005
Well today I went out for a little bit and hunted a beached area. I found all of these coins except for the nickel. I actually found the nickel in some change on the counter, there is no date on it dont know if it is very rare or not some help would be cool, along with the other coins I dont know if they are of any value so that would also be helpful...pics below click to see larger

Upvote 0

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, where the heck you hunting, in Rome! The Buffalo is nice but you have the picture backwards so is kinda hard to see a date.

Thanks for posting the pictures. You might try scanning them sometime.

HH, Ringfinder

OP
OP
G

Green Frost

Oct 9, 2005
Im actually located in Ohio lol....I dont have a scanner I had to take the pictures with a built in camera on my laptop and cut them out in photoshop so sorry for the pictures...The nickel doesnt have a date on it anywhere...

:)

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Green Frost said:
Im actually located in Ohio lol....I dont have a scanner I had to take the pictures with a built in camera on my laptop and cut them out in photoshop so sorry for the pictures...The nickel doesnt have a date on it anywhere...

MMMMMMMMMMM, I live in Ohio also, but can't say I ever found many coins that look like yours. All except the Buffalo. By the way thanks for the pictures. I did go to the enlarged ones.

Look forward to your future posts, Keep diggin, Ringfinder

G

garbage digger

Green Frost said:

They never do LOL. Nice finds from what I can see.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions