Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all , got up early this morning and headed out to the forrest. Nice mild sunny Sunday morning with a gentle breeze. trying a couple of new sites. Spent 4 hours exploring and looking around. near a resent camp fire i spotted this bag and got quite a suprize when i saw what was in it. Well what can i say :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: interesting or different. I have several options to what to do with find. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

tinpan

Attachments

• 100_0700.jpg
    100_0700.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 5,013
  • 100_0701.jpg
    100_0701.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 5,033
Upvote 0

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't know they make detectors that find that kinda stuff !!! LOL

Do the right thing

Rockyredbaron

HH to all

tinpan said:
Hi all , got up early this morning and headed out to the forrest. Nice mild sunny Sunday morning with a gentle breeze. trying a couple of new sites. Spent 4 hours exploring and looking around. near a resent camp fire i spotted this bag and got quite a suprize when i saw what was in it. Well what can i say :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: interesting or different. I have several options to what to do with find. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

tinpan

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I vote banner .... :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: !!
H

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like wow dude, I am so in love!!

Attachments

• PA030002.JPG
    PA030002.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 373

underdogger

Sep 24, 2009
Syracuse n.y
Detector(s) used
Whites / Prism II/Prism IV/V3i /Surf master II
PETER PIPER PASS THE POT ! PETER ? PICKLES PASSED PETER THE PIPE OF POT? WAIT I JUST INHALED. AH JUST PUT THE PIPE DOWN THAT PETER PASSED . :tongue3:

Intodeep

Mar 14, 2011
SW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350, Wilson Neuman Daytona
Sorry... had to post. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

[youtube=425,350][/youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g1Hlj9VPpw

mxtman2

Sep 25, 2004
Southern California
Detector(s) used
MXT/ Sunray probe
Is it just me, or did anyone else notice that whenever someone on here finds a pot pipe, all replyes are like, Leave the area, dont touch it wothout rubber gloves, call the cops, don't get caught with it in your junk bag, etc. Someone finds a bud and suddenly everyones a hippy!
Just thought it was kinda funny ;D, Maybe it's my state of mind as I tend to side with the latter. ;D

Intodeep

Mar 14, 2011
SW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350, Wilson Neuman Daytona
mxtman2 said:
Is it just me, or did anyone else notice that whenever someone on here finds a pot pipe, all replyes are like, Leave the area, dont touch it wothout rubber gloves, call the cops, don't get caught with it in your junk bag, etc. Someone finds a bud and suddenly everyones a hippy!
Just thought it was kinda funny ;D, Maybe it's my state of mind as I tend to side with the latter. ;D

If you find a pipe... just put it in your pouch/bucket or whatever with the rest of your trash. If for some reason law enforcement some how becomes involved in the contents of your pouch/bucket or whatever and is going to ticket or arrest you for said contents. Then he/she is just being a dick and you should let them know that you had no intension on using it, that if you had... you would have put in your pocket with your weed and not with your trash. On second thought... I'd ignore that last part. Not sure :laughing7:, but that might not be the right thing to say. HH

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahhhhh haaaaaa. I just figured out the true meaning when we sign off (hh)
HH
Hunting Happy! :icon_sunny:

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've decided that one of my life's meager mission is to always make sure that this post stays alive.
It seems to bring out a happier, lighter side to people.
Plus, I've been digging a lot of crap lately.
Carl

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mxtman2 said:

Part of the reason I keep dredging this post up.
Damn the hypocrisy!
Carl

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Tellico Plains, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Several Fisher, Tesoro, White's and Garrett's
For myself, I ain't a hippy in any respect (physical, mental, spiritual or philosophical and especially ideological) and never have been. An anti-hippy would be more accurate.

But I ain't paranoid of pot paraphernalia either, though. Heck, most people either tried it or smoked it regularly in the 1960's and '70's, and I'm no exception because I tried it as well.

Not my cup of tea, but I can relate to this post being fun, and I'm no fan of hypocrites either, Carl. Dredge away!

Sky Pilot

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ive found several Pipes, all but one Have been found In tot lots/elementary school grounds!!! our school grounds have tot lot play grounds attached near buy HH Chug

(I never worry about carrying them In My pouch because they are filled with Dirt not Bud!!!) :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: HH chug!!!

Mr.T

Sep 10, 2010
France
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tinpan said:
I have several options to what to do with find. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

tinpan
Smoke it before the next time you go out hunting in the forest! See how far you get. Be sure and take pictures!

Rory

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, you find the nicest nuggets!
Speaking of which...