Found the other half today!!!

Dixie Digger

Sep 11, 2006
Ga
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT W/S12 Coil & Excal 1000 & Fisher CZ21 Cz20,Tesoro Tiger Shark Excal ll

Attachments

• set1.jpg
    set1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 592
  • set2.jpg
    set2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 584
Upvote 0

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm looking for a tutor. Can you help?
Truly a nice find. Is it really a set?

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I thought the other half was beautiful... that's astonishing DD!!!
Huge congrats on that! Do you think I'd ever stand a chance finding stuff like that with my White's IDX Pro?
I mainly only search the dry sand when I'm home, because the wet sand by the water makes it chatter.
Any pointers?

Bran <><

OP
OP
Dixie Digger

Dixie Digger

Sep 11, 2006
Ga
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT W/S12 Coil & Excal 1000 & Fisher CZ21 Cz20,Tesoro Tiger Shark Excal ll
the one i found Thursday has a notch in it on one side,and the one i found today fits perfict in the notch and i found them about 6' from each other.both are Princess cut Diamonds and same ring size so im sure they match.found in dry sand at high tide line .found with my Sovereign GT and S12 coil

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WAY TO GO DIXIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chances were good when you found the band that there was another half to it. No a bad start to the "Jewelry Season".

dfxmatt

Jul 6, 2006
MICHIGAN
Detector(s) used
whites dfx and whites beachunter i.d. in summer
i think i would of made a floatable brown device in the water if i seen that in my scoop.

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Congrats on finding the other half, it's a beauty :thumbsup:
Glenn

ohiotech

Jan 4, 2007
Dayton, Ohio.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark with stock 8" and CSC
Fantastic find on the set. I had a set like both of those pieces, made for my wife. It was white gold, 1.9 TCW. The center cut was a gia .91 princess, with the crown made of platinum. It appraises for almost $10K today.

Again, Congo Rats on your set find. Now sell it on ebay because it has the ghost of the previous owner stuck in the diamonds and you feel cursed or haunted.

Ohiotech.

Ocean Oso

Mar 6, 2008
Galveston Island
Does it have a name or maker's mark in it? Looks like my wife's set and it will set you back a nice Saab if platinum and real. Somehow my wife has both. :icon_scratch:

Great find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread