M

Momof3

Jun 29, 2016
Fort Campbell ky
Detector(s) used
The trash finding kind!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Say hello to Miss Bajeebas! Anyhoot! I ventured into the corn field by where I have been looking and it appears that farmer (we'll call him Bob) uprooted some trees and what not and bulldozed them in like 4 piles that I have been digging thru and finding some pieces but mostly small flakes..Do all you field hunters when you search do you strictly stay in the areas where you see more broken pieces because there is still some finds in the field but I all my points were broken..

OP
OP
M

Momof3

Jun 29, 2016
Fort Campbell ky
Detector(s) used
The trash finding kind!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neat. It resembles a trapdoor spider. I am a fan of the 8 legged critters (the ones that don't kill you, that is). :)

Apparently it's a mouse spider! Not sure why it's adjective is mouse though maybe bc they live in the ground! I like the no web spiders! I let her be..after I apologized for bulldozing her home of course!!

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Field hunting is hard to just locate 1 spot to look until you have hunted the whole field for a few times. Farm equipment move things around over the years and it's real hard on the artifacts. Don't stop looking in the whole field just because you don't find a hand full of sign all the time. You just want to hunt the good spots real slow.:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread