found

degoldn1

Greenie
Apr 15, 2010
Spokane, Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 / Whites MXT E-Series Tracker / Whites Treasure Pro / All Garrett Ace Series / Whites Prism 5 / Bounty Hunter Prospector IV / Bounty Hunter Sharpshooter / Whites Coin Master 1dB /
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: wanted a manual for the explorer ll

Go to this site it will take you to a PDF of the manual. Type in the Goggle search box: minelab explorer manual

Double Click on (PDF) minelab explorer it will open in Adobe Reader. click on the icon that looks like a square disk, then in the save in area click the black arrow that is pointing down, it will drop down and click documents. You will need to make a new file, click on the little folder with the orange star burst (new Folder), name this folder Minelab Explorer Manual click on enter key on your computer this will save the name to folder. After you name it double click on the file and click save, that's your manual. Now you can print it or just read it from there.

Happy Hunting,

degoldn1

degoldn1

Greenie
Apr 15, 2010
Spokane, Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 / Whites MXT E-Series Tracker / Whites Treasure Pro / All Garrett Ace Series / Whites Prism 5 / Bounty Hunter Prospector IV / Bounty Hunter Sharpshooter / Whites Coin Master 1dB /
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: wanted a manual for the explorer ll

In my previous post I said to type in minelab explorer manual, change that to minelab explorer 2 manual and do the same as I posted previously.

Happy Hunting,

degoldn1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread