Four Coin Spill

treasuredog

Oct 21, 2004
Leetonia Ohio
Detector(s) used
minelab xterra 70,whites xlt,minelab quattro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a coin spill found on 4-26-13 and Sterling Rose spoon 4-27-13. 1934 Washington quarter,two no date Standing liberty quarters,and one no toasty buffalo nickel. Spoon says sterling and has crown,script w or m and lion symbols on it. They were found at my favorite park in the woods!

Attachments

• rose spoon.jpg
    rose spoon.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 473
  • coin spill.jpg
    coin spill.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 668
Last edited:
Upvote 7
Coin Spill and Sterling Rose Spoon. Both are really nice,especially the spoon!

Looks like your on a Silver rampage!:treasurechest: Congrats! I need one like that out here still :leprechaun-hat:

The spoon gave off a high signal with my minelab xterra and the coin spill was a mixed signal with the nickel,xlt. Also found a 1904 v nickel and coin machine token thats says,wasted dime, the same day as the coin spill. Park is being closed to metal detecting soon. So is the last hurrah!

I wouldn't mind a hunt like that right about now lol, on a bit of a silver drought :sadsmiley:. HH

I sent my four coin spill story,to whites and they publish it on their webstite(whites stories). They wanted me to make it longer,so I resubmitted it. I'll let you all know! If they do this will be my second published story!!! I am in march 2013,Great spoon/fork cache. check it out on their site. You get a 100.00 gift certificate,if they choose you!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back