Four Firsts And Girls Hunt As Good As The Guys

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Another great Garrett Video! Check it out

DIGS (1).jpg

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whats with this girls hunt as good as guys? Who ever said a woman can't dig where she hears a beep? I don't see any advantage that a man would have over a woman to even bring this up. Sorry just tired of seeing this whenever a girl finds something..

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Whats with this girls hunt as good as guys? Who ever said a woman can't dig where she hears a beep? I don't see any advantage that a man would have over a woman to even bring this up. Sorry just tired of seeing this whenever a girl finds something..

I was quoting what she said in the video! Of course girls can hunt as good as the guys......

download (1).jpg
download.jpg
images (1).jpg
images.jpg
i.jpg
d.jpg

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
anyone who thinks otherwise ought to hunt with my wife.she has her atp dialed in and is tenacious.she grids,I wander.between us we hoover pretty darn well and have been blessed with success.It may also be true that the gals have a bit of advantage over us guys.patience,instinct and a general attitude that is condusive to successful hunting.

thats my expierience anyways.

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anyone who thinks otherwise ought to hunt with my wife.she has her atp dialed in and is tenacious.she grids,I wander.between us we hoover pretty darn well and have been blessed with success.It may also be true that the gals have a bit of advantage over us guys.patience,instinct and a general attitude that is condusive to successful hunting.

thats my expierience anyways.

X 2 with my wife too!!

Jeff(or)

May 17, 2007

Yep!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I could convince my wife to try it then I would have an excuse for another detector. [emoji12]

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ma'-Son in the Pock !!!

& he didn't climb a tree :( ?

Tell Ringy I'm Disappointed :laughing7:

pencil5757

Apr 29, 2006
Jasper Texas
Detector(s) used
-Garrett AT-PRO, Ace 250&350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I could convince my wife to try it then I would have an excuse for another detector. [emoji12]

My wife said she would go with me this weekend if she could only find something cool I think she would be hooked wish me luck or I should say wish her luck!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When running with the big dogs..... Walk tall and carry a big scoop! :laughing7:
But I usually hunt alone..... Fluffy don't like other watercats getting too close..... :laughing7:

400x225-3.jpeg 400x225-2.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread