Four Of A Kind And A Jack In The Hole!

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Four of a kind...four heart shaped pendants. Three were bling but one is a beautiful filigreed, three-dimensional pendant marked ".925 RL" along with its chain marked the same! (It took me 30 minutes to untangle the chain, using two push pins...) The "Jack in the hole" was actually a bone-handled (jack) folding knife found rusted open, blade exposed. Other goodies included a brass locket, a porcelain bird pendant, a "Lord of the Rings" junk ring, and a bling bow-tie hair tie. All found today at three different school yards. Thanks for looking, and Happy Hunting to all! Sub 8-)

fourhearts1.jpg fourhearts2.jpg fourhearts3.jpg

Upvote 18

cambria09

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Mr. Sub. Great finds sir...congrats on the silver and great recovery on the rest especially the knife and that oval locket.

Thanks for the post and Good Luck out there. C9

Whyme

Silver Member
Aug 22, 2007
Western New York
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! :icon_thumleft: The silver heart is really nice!

dansalata

May 16, 2011
porterville calif...
Detector(s) used
fisher 1212x,whites mxt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the bottom left heart sure looks like tiffany...i found one in a box at the flea market..and one on a choker at a thrift store

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some real nice finds. I like the knife and the oval locket. Congrats

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
We're they all dug targets? Is so I need your cleaning recipe. Congrats on the finds.

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
Nice find Sub. When I was a kid, most of the boys carried a pocket knife. Now days, a guy would be kicked out of school for carrying a knife. Good luck.

OP
OP
Subterranean

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the bottom left heart sure looks like tiffany...i found one in a box at the flea market..and one on a choker at a thrift store

It is shaped like one, true. But I could not find any markings on this brass heart...Thanks for looking. Sub 8-)

OP
OP
Subterranean

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We're they all dug targets? Is so I need your cleaning recipe. Congrats on the finds.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. Rook, some were just barely under the grass, kinda getting ready to sink down into the soil. Some were in the bark of the playground, and some were 4-6 deep down in the soil. I use dishwashing soap and water on jewelry. Sterling and gold get the polishing cloth. This sterling pendant was a very recent drop and did not need polishing! Sub 8-)

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great jewelry hunt! :occasion14:

OP
OP
Subterranean

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find Sub. When I was a kid, most of the boys carried a pocket knife. Now days, a guy would be kicked out of school for carrying a knife. Good luck.
UMM, There was a time when rural kids kept their hunting rifles in racks in the cab of their pickups in the school parking lot. Scary that this knife was found opened, thank God it was laying horizontally in the school lawn 6" down. Sub 8-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread