Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet !! Great shot of the cache blade. Did you get all of the cache ?
TnMountains

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thirty7--the material on that cache blade is GORGEOUS! It looks like it has a "lightening strike" running through it! Awesome artifacts! kind regards, sandcreek4

OP
OP
Th3rty7

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
greg-rocks said:
great frame!thats why i will never move from ohio,the material is incredible.that cache blade is smokin!thanks for sharing.

Thanks, and I dont blame you. Truly the land of beautiful lithics, ridge, cosh, mercer, pipe creek( still looking for some pipe creek ) if anyone has some, I'll buy or trade field grade or whatever. Pm me if interested.

Tn, the dealer for some reason decided to split em up ($?) I've already missed a couple he sold, so I think this is the only one I'll purchase, would have pulled the trigger on the entire cache, kind of unfortunate but oh well I recently scored a 12 piece cache of sonora adena blades from Ky for less than this fine adena blade, should be getting it soon. thanks for the comments.

OP
OP
Th3rty7

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
sandcreek4 said:
thirty7--the material on that cache blade is GORGEOUS! It looks like it has a "lightening strike" running through it! Awesome artifacts! kind regards, sandcreek4

sandcreek, appreciate the comments, you're right it has a vein of what appears to be a dark colored, possibly smokey quartz running through the entire blade.

Users who are viewing this thread