Free2detect & luvmydfxs day out detecting together!

luvmydfx

Mar 21, 2005
Free2detect & luvmydfx's day out detecting together!

Hi all. I got with Pete today since he is in my hometown town and we went out detecting. As many of you know Pete has the 1843 gold coin that was in eastern and western treasures best find magazine, and I got to see it tonight in real life! It is a very beautiful coin valued at about 1,800 dollars. He has also found many other old coins (sidewalk finds) others of you have seen from his hometown in WI. Pete ended up going detecting with me at the park where I have found my only mercury dime and several other finds that I have posted. He has an mxt, and I have a dfx. Well, I actually found older coins than he did. I guess location is everything. He found 12 cents in clad, and I found 2 wheaties (1941d & 1956d) and 2 clad pennies. I was starting to wonder why I was not finding any indian heads, buffalos, v or shield nickels, and have come to the conclusion that location infact is everything. We had alot of fun, and Pete is a really nice guy and suggest if any of you get the chance to meet him to take the opportunity to do it. He is talking about possibly moving here. Oh, and for all of you (horny) guys out there lol (just kiddin) :o I also got to also see his stepdaughter in real life. Many of you have seen her picture on here when everyone thought that Pete was her by his profiles picture. We were talking about doing some prospecting and nugget shooting if he moves here, which is fine by be, I love gold! Thanks for looking, and thank you Pete for hanging out and detecting! I look forward to doing some more detecting and prospecting with ya! Here is a pic of the wheaties. Remember the road to riches is paved with pull tabs! Peace

Loren Farrar
Founder of http://www.easystopgiftshop.com

Attachments

• wheatiesfoundwithpetie.jpg
    wheatiesfoundwithpetie.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 376
Upvote 0

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
Re: Free2detect & luvmydfx's day out detecting together!

havnt seen pete around here in a while. glad to hear hes still at it.sounds like you all had a pretty good hunt!

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good deal!

Tell pete I said

"what's up"!? ;D

HH

Lonewolfe

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I know Pete too. I live about 70 miles west of him. If you see him again, tell him that I'll be checking under those sidewalks for him while he's away. ;D

OP
OP
luvmydfx

luvmydfx

Mar 21, 2005

Ok BK, he told me about ya, and that you have found some nice coins too. Now go out there and find some IH's. HH

OP
OP
luvmydfx

luvmydfx

Mar 21, 2005

Hey Pete, them night crawlers are good for fishin! Talk to ya soon.

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hey Pete, Thanks for the tip.
You guys get out there and post some goodies.
I'll see ya when you get back to WI.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread