Friday & Saturday

Pinellas Man

Sep 15, 2008
North Florida
Friday & Saturday

On the right side of the nickel is Friday's finds and to the left of the nickel is Saturday's. A few brokes, scrapers, and to the right of the nickel about 1:00 o'clock is a whole Pinellas point.
L-ZaR-PinScrap-Reed.jpg

Upvote 0

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Friday & Saturday

Lots of Good finds, Pinellas Man! What is the terrain like in North Florida? Is it swampy? and what kind of Indians were in your part of the country? regards, sandcreek4

OP
OP
Pinellas Man

Pinellas Man

Sep 15, 2008
North Florida

sandcreek4 said:
Lots of Good finds, Pinellas Man! What is the terrain like in North Florida? Is it swampy? and what kind of Indians were in your part of the country? regards, sandcreek4

Sandcreek, there is a wide variations of land type here, we have scattered swamps, lowlands. low hills with a lot of sand content in the soil. We also have several small rivers in the area. Around here seems like so far I find most of my finds around the areas with a lot of sand in the soil (probably due to drainage) with a source of water close by. As far as what Indians were here I'm no expert but I understand that there were Guale, Timucua and later Creeks in this area.

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Pinellas Man said:
sandcreek4 said:

Sandcreek, there is a wide variations of land type here, we have scattered swamps, lowlands. low hills with a lot of sand content in the soil. We also have several small rivers in the area. Around here seems like so far I find most of my finds around the areas with a lot of sand in the soil (probably due to drainage) with a source of water close by. As far as what Indians were here I'm no expert but I understand that there were Guale, Timucua and later Creeks in this area.
Thanks for that info! Its always so cool to see finds from all over the country on this forum! kind regards, sandcreek4

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

thanks for posting,nice finds jamey

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Great looking material. Its fittiing that Pinellas man finds the Pinellas You da man !!!
:thumbsup:
TnMountains

Airborne80

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting