from the town over from me "Keffers Patch" Actually jolliett was the post office

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
supposedly made it into either The Guinness World Records or Ripley's :dontknow:
the 4 year old went to School With me. He said they used to be tied to the Clothes line in the yard :laughing7: among other things :(
he eventually married a woman old enough to be his mom, set his house on fire & eventually Killed Himself :unhappysmiley:
000aaa (2).jpg

Just found this, they were beat Years Before

000bbb.jpg

Sandinmypants

Jan 27, 2024
supposedly made it into either The Guinness World Records or Ripley's :dontknow:
the 4 year old went to School With me. He said they used to be tied to the Clothes line in the yard :laughing7: among other things :(
he eventually married a woman old enough to be his mom, set his house on fire & eventually Killed Himself :unhappysmiley:
View attachment 2138988

View attachment 2138989
It sounds like a ripley's type story---gives me the creeps

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
View attachment 2138988

View attachment 2138989
Had a neighbour growing up for about 10 years. They were up to 14 kids by the time they moved.
Saw one of the boys years later and asked him if he had any more siblings.
The mother had triplets, and a set of twins since they moved.
Asked if his dad got employment?
Ah shut up!
I guess he never did-welfare paid good having a herd.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread