Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not quite ready to throw in the towel for this year. After trying to find some decent tv to watch to no avail I turned to the machin head pile and sorted through those till the yes got wingy (British definitive stamps that are a real pain to i.d. with all the tagging, bars and different perfs and colour).
Had enough and out I went to a local schoolyard that was close. After coming home from the evening shift last night and seeing a car on it's roof I did not want to venture far!

Then the light snow started as I was getting frustrated as I could only get down an inch with the lesche tool before hitting bedrock ice. Lots of good targets there for the spring. Also dug a nice freesbie out of the ice.

Anyway the fix is in and enough added tothe UK Fund for a Guinness. Came home and started working on the 4th draft of this years "State of the Detectorist Union Address.":icon_scratch:

Upvote 5

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang Leslie, I'm surprised to see you got out! Sometimes these late season hunts seem like everything but fun, but I think they're still good for the "detecting soul". Happy Holidays

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm buried in 8 inches of snow that wont even melt so I can see the ground I don't mind going out in the winter I dress super warm as long as the ground isn't too frozen Thanks for the post stay warm I love this site keeps me from going crazy also the treasure foun d magazines those are super fun reads check it out some time!!!!!!!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Glad you were able to get out and find a few goodies! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread