FRUIT STAND

buudman

Mar 31, 2005
phila.pa
HI ALL
WENT 2 A SPOT THIS MORNING THAT WAS A FRUIT STAND BACK IN THE DAY.SMALL HOUSE SMALL YARD.REALLY DID NOT EXPECT 2 FIND MUCH AFTER 4 HOURS WHAT A ASSORTMENT. ON ANOTHER POST I READ ABOUT A LEAD HORSE HERES ANOTHER ONE. DUG A COMPACT CASE READ ABOUT THE ONE THE FELLOW GOT THE GOLD OUT OF.WELL EVERY THING ON ME WAS CROSSED BEFORE I OPENED THIS ONE.NO GOLD. GOT SOME MM PENNYS 4 WHEATS.AN A BUNCH OF OTHER STUFF THE RAILROAD THING WAS NEAT TILL I BROKE IT IN HALF. ANYWAY THANKS FOR LOOKING.

BUD

Attachments

• fruit stand. 001.jpg
    fruit stand. 001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 434
  • FRUIT STAND. 004.jpg
    FRUIT STAND. 004.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 445
Upvote 0

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Buun,

nice coins, nice assortment of artifacts. Will you be going back for another try? Always something left behind.

Good hunting.

have a good un............
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does that toy gun say something...Ranger on it? I found parts of one last week that was a top break like that and the word Ranger was all I could make out. JIM

OP
OP
B

buudman

Mar 31, 2005
phila.pa
SHERMANVILLE ILL IM GOING BACK THIS WEEK.IT SURPRISES ME NO CLAD.

SUGARSAND GOOD EYE 1921 DEL COUNTY

JIM ALL IT HAS ON IT (SURESHOT)

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Bud! That's some neat looking stuff!!!!

;)

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
jimmileo, your cap gun is probably a Lone Ranger model. About 30 years ago I hit two small Illinois ghost towns. In one I found a lone ranger cap pistol in the other I found a lone ranger badge. They used to throw away console tvs back then and if you ripped off the top you got a big hunk of solid wood that we used to make all sorts of plaques to display our finds. exanimo, ss

SaintSea

Feb 13, 2005
Central Florida
Nice stuff, Buudman! And no kidding - after those compact/gold coin stories, I'd have been holding my breath and crossing my fingers and toes, too! No worries - you did really well anyway! I particularly like the horse/rider.
Ruth

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apparently the logo on the cap pistol I found was two words, first word ended in "D", second word was Ranger. Lone Ranger was the first thing I thought of too but I don't think so. It came up in pieces anyway, just a curiosity piece, something to put in the wall display I am going to make someday. JIM

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds!

HH

Lonewolfe

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jimmileo said:
Apparently the logo on the cap pistol I found was two words, first word ended in "D", second word was Ranger.? Lone Ranger was the first thing I thought of too but I don't think so.? It came up in pieces anyway, just a curiosity piece, something to put in the wall display I am going to make someday.? JIM
probably "RED RANGER"

Ady

Jul 24, 2005
Wow I had the little green car when I was about 10. Great finds!

Ady

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread