Funny story

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
I have to share this- true story and is unfolding right now. I had took some rolls over to my aunts house some time ago and openned them. Her BF says he should get me a box from his CU and see how it is, yea well it was forgotten about. Last weekend I reminded him and Monday after work he goes by there. He calls me later and says he can't do it and procedes to tell me what was said. Teller says "We don't deal in halves". He said I know you will have to order them. "But we don't order halves." So he gives up and leaves. I told him not to worry about it I got plenty of places to order from. But what kind of customer service is that? I told him if it was me (since the teller was so nasty) that I would say get me a box of halves or I'll take my banking elswhere. But I said if you wanna keep your money there you better not haha.
10 mins. later he calls back and says he's picking them up on Friday after work- guess I got him all riled up over this non customer service and he's been banking there for 20 years. Anyways since I got 2 boxes of my own to pick up about 3 tomarrow I'll need to search one fast and dump sos I can get those- I called him tonight to find out when they close sos I know how much time I'll have. He said 5 but not to worry he'll pick them up. I said yea but I'll have the money. He said they already got the money- he went to the ATM yesterday and his balance is $12 instead of $512. They already took the money out of his account for the halves LOL. I'm afraid it gets worse- I was commenting on this to my mom and she said thats because they don't have any money. She said one time he went in to cash his paycheck and they didn't have enough to cover it. He was sposed to switch banks long time ago but is too lazy to go to the trouble. #1 I don't think I will be getting boxes there anymore, #2 I think I will talk him into going to the trouble of switching banks. Isn't that a hoot. HH all, Mark

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread