Garrett AT PRO international

Must811

Feb 20, 2006
Boca Raton, Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Equinox 800, Excal II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
KellyCo is taking pre orders.........$594.96 + $84 for the submersible headphones. Just ordered mine......Scheduled to ship last week of November or the first week in December.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all the improvements and upgrades they have made on this new model I think that price is a bargain! I have posted several times that Garrett was being left behind by new technology so maybe someone was listening. But I hope they don't rest on their laurels. I am anxious to see how they perform in the field. It looks like if they would add a multifrequency program like one of the more popular detectors they would leave them in the dust! Monty P.S. They still haven't answered my inquiry or even acknowledged receipt of it!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Monty said:
With all the improvements and upgrades they have made on this new model I think that price is a bargain! I have posted several times that Garrett was being left behind by new technology so maybe someone was listening. But I hope they don't rest on their laurels. I am anxious to see how they perform in the field. It looks like if they would add a multifrequency program like one of the more popular detectors they would leave them in the dust! Monty P.S. They still haven't answered my inquiry or even acknowledged receipt of it!
Monty , I know when you don't get a email back from a Co. it tends to piss you off it does me. But this AT Pro is going to give the other detector Co's a run for the money i think it is going to go over big. You know how many has been waiteing for a water VLF wadeing detector from Garrett. A lot of us......................... I hope the do have the courtesy to get back to you keep us posted...........

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must811 said:
KellyCo is taking pre orders.........$594.96 + $84 for the submersible headphones. Just ordered mine......Scheduled to ship last week of November or the first week in December.

Yes, we are now taking pre-orders for this detector!

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just heard from Garrett customer Service and they say they just now heard about it and are receiving more information daily. Monty

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Monty said:
I just heard from Garrett customer Service and they say they just now heard about it and are receiving more information daily. Monty
Monty they have it on there web site.

Uncle Willy

Oct 5, 2005
This is the one we have been waiting for. A tector to hunt anything anywhere and take the place of several machines. 3.3 easy to swing pounds, waterproof to ten feet, DD coil, automatic and manually adjusted GB, digital target ID, 15 khz operating frequency, and a whole lot more.

It wil be released in November with a MSRP of $699.95 and a dealer discounted price of about $595.

Bill

BobInFla

Oct 7, 2010
Leesburg, FL
Detector(s) used
1970's model Garrett Master Hunter, AT Pro
email from Garret, received today, 11-4-2010

Hi Bob,

AT Pro Release Status

November 4, 2010

Garrett is happy to provide the following update on the new AT Pro metal detector. There are many steps to reach final production on a brand-new product. We are making great progress and are very pleased with the results of the tests we have performed on the AT Pro’s many features. The first shipments of AT Pro are expected to ship from the factory to our distributors next week. We appreciate your enthusiasm for this new product and we look forward to its great success.

In the meantime, we are successfully fulfilling all orders for the popular new ACE 350 special. We have also shipped out the new accessory 8.5”x11” DD searchcoil for use with the ACE, GTA, GTP and GTI lines.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks and have a great day,

Brad Keel

Customer Service - Tech Support

Garrett Metal Detectors

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread