garrett AT PRO

palmercanyonsavant

May 5, 2005
claremont So. call area
Detector(s) used
Garretts AT_PRO ,
Well folks I recieved my new garrett AT PRO been testing all week with it . :hello2:
I is different than my older models, I am used to turning and always trying to repeat my last settings , now I can lock it in digitaly .
I hope it work well in the river , it worked great in the bench placer mine , only draw back was the edges are sensitve on the coil and was picking up things was confusing to me to find the actual target I was trying to get a reading on.
The good point is at least this time if I drop the detector in the water it wont hurt it, it is water proof up to 10'
yes I said "feet" that includes the box. I wish my vid cam was , it went swimming and drowned and had to bury it a week later.... >:( any how I am going to give it a real heavy work out this weekend on all test (red oxide dirt "adobe", hot rocks area, coin shooting )

I am curious to see if it works in the old graphite mine , no other detector can sit still in the mine they go nuts. :dontknow:

Uncle Willy

Oct 5, 2005
I think the Pro will surprise you once you figure all its quirks out and get it adjusted correctly. It will accurately distingquish between a bottlecap, washer, and a coin.

Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread