Geologist recommendations - California

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't know of any geologist who works in California. Another State no problem but most trade professionals have left California and moved on to other states.

The Land Matters nonprofit provides free Mining Claim Maps updated twice a month for the last 10 years. In addition to mining claims Land Matters maps provide land management, geology and mineral mapping - all free. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
F
Nov 30, 2023
I don't know of any geologist who works in California. Another State no problem but most trade professionals have left California and moved on to other states.

The Land Matters nonprofit provides free Mining Claim Maps updated twice a month for the last 10 years. In addition to mining claims Land Matters maps provide land management, geology and mineral mapping - all free. :thumbsup:
Thanks! How about Arizona or Nevada? I’m in Southern California, so parts of both states are closer than parts of Northern California

OP
OP
F
Nov 30, 2023

Thanks!
MineCache is the only program of its kind that gets updated with the latest and freshest mining claim data every month, and allows simple browsing of mine claim data in Google Earth.

You can subscribe to MineCache.com at:
Thanks! I’ll check that out

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread