Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pirate Dirty Jack Rackham said:
Gerald Celente of the Trends Research Institute claims we're going to see gold in the $2000 range in the very near future. Just wondering what the rest of you think of this guy.
That sounds like he is trying to sell gold futures.
Do a google: "Gerald Celente" + FRAUD :icon_pirat:
you will get over 50,000 hits

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
cyberdan said:
Pirate Dirty Jack Rackham said:
Gerald Celente of the Trends Research Institute claims we're going to see gold in the $2000 range in the very near future. Just wondering what the rest of you think of this guy.
That sounds like he is trying to sell gold futures.
Do a google: "Gerald Celente" + FRAUD :icon_pirat:
you will get over 50,000 hits

I don't subscribe to his newsletter, but I have seen him on many "youtube" type interviews. I don't believe he is a "fraud". I don't know the track record of his predictions, but I know he had his newsletter back in the late 80s onward. Other than selling newsletters, I am not aware of anything else he is selling. Even if he has been wrong on some predictions, that would not make him a fraud.

What I do like about him compared to some other newsletter writers is that he does not seem to hold back info in his free articles and interviews. Some writers make generalized statements then try to get you to pay several hundred a year for their "predictions". I don't agree with some of what Celente predicts, but I have to say probably 80% of what he predicts I myself predict for the future.

Jim

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Something major did occur. It's in the White House. :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread