German Treasure Hoard

rayredditch

May 27, 2006
Europe
Detector(s) used
Adventis II, GoldMaxx Power, Whites Surf Master PI Pro DD, Fisher 1280X Aquanaut, Fisher 1265X, Minelab Advantage, Hartmann 1023, Viking 6DX2
Here the story of a German Treasure Hoard. 99 rare silver coins with a total weight of 2.2 Kg. They turned them in, and as thanks, the archeologists came to their Inn for a couple of day´s to look for more (Free board and odgings), and they recived a wooden stamp. That was it, as far as a reward went !! Then they wonder why some people don´t bother recording Confused http://www.elbmarschenhaus.de/aktuelles/schatzfund/index.html

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
i cant read german but i can see that thier ice cream men are far more expensive than ours!

OP
OP
rayredditch

rayredditch

May 27, 2006
Europe
Detector(s) used
Adventis II, GoldMaxx Power, Whites Surf Master PI Pro DD, Fisher 1280X Aquanaut, Fisher 1265X, Minelab Advantage, Hartmann 1023, Viking 6DX2
We
shaun7 said:
i cant read german but i can see that thier ice cream men are far more expensive than ours!
ll I´m sure he´ll turn in any more hoards he finds, as hell, they might give him some ink or paper next time, so he can practice with his stamp LOL

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
My guess is he will never find another. When it's publicity you seek the spirits
guarding treasure consider you a fool.

OP
OP
rayredditch

rayredditch

May 27, 2006
Europe
Detector(s) used
Yep, some people find 4 or 5 hoards, others never find one. same with Gold or Silver, coins or rings.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread