Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

motell6

Nov 11, 2010
Tobigdogdad,you dont own this thread, the site owner does,often times the threads go off topic a little,no big deal,enjoy the read.m6

motell6

Nov 11, 2010
Ivan, I dont live in Florida, but if I did and had the time, I would put it to good use,looking for treasure of course.m6

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
i"m staying totally on topic * you said that a nazi sub was used to smuggle in diamonds , and that the diamonds were "off loaded" before it was sunk-- I am 100% agreeing with you * your story that you tell has historically valid "legs" --- nazi submarines did land things here in america , money , gold and diamonds were all used by nazi spys as forms of pay off funds * and not all of them were caught either (see my exsample --with the "pass' --he never was "caught" by the us govt)-- so I am staying on topic , you brought up the use of german subs as part of your thread title *****re german subs , pots of gold, pirate chest --I'm just saying --no your not crazy is all . --your story is solid historically speaking --it fits

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The sub that I am refering to was the U-853 that was sunk between Montauk Point Long Island and Block Island. It was said to have 12 88mm german tank shells full of diamonds, gold and paper currency. The U-853 was supposed to have been Hitler's personal getaway sub. Nowhere in any book will you find the story that I became involved in. This is what led me to other treasures. I know where the shells were originally stashed and how they ended up where they are now. A lot of the gold and money was taken off of the Jews before they were put into the gas chambers. This stash was to be used by Hitler and other high ranking Nazi offficers after they fled Germany. I have two seperate sources for this story. I believe I know the locations of some of the diamonds. I do believe they have evil connected with them and have been hesitant to dig them up. I already have a book based on this and the other treasures that is 90% complete and will be published as an E-book when I am ready.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
some german submarines also had a 88 mm deck gun (it was differant from the famous 88 MM gun than the army and tanks had )--the naval 88 MM gun mainly was used as "anti ship' deck gun to deal with unarmed convoy stragglers and wounded abandoned ships to ensure that they sank

the nazis looted gold fillings from their victims teeth and any any all items of worth before sending them to the gas chambers , or to be burnt alive in some cases -- I have no doubt that any gold or jewels obtained by such means very well might be "cursed'

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Curious if you will ever find anything but maybe you will. Law of averages and all. Of course some people hunt bigfoot and the loch ness monster too o and beale treasures. I actually think out of all of this big foot will be proven first. You posted about pirate treasure and now u boat treasure. Sounds like a focus issue. One or the other

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Also show dogs, race cars, home projects, work to pay bills. You saw the title of this thread, so include the pots of gold trip that is being planned. Yes, I do have a focus issue, so whats new? No, I don't have to pick one. Check out my 57 Chevy on the car board. I will be taking it to Sebring next month.

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You sound like my mother-in-law. I work hard, I play hard. I make money, I spend my money. Life is short, I live like I'm dying. This is starting to sound like a song. Oh, did I mention that I also have a band and that I built our own propane, butane, air powered flames shooting guitars, and tire covered smoking drums.. We are the "World's Most Dangerous Heavy Metal Hot Air Band"! I am also re-editing a car movie for kids that I have written, directed and produced. But what does any of this have to do with treasure hunting? Nothing. I did not start this thread to get financial or personal advice. I came on here looking for help getting to the treasures.
Of course I am a little scatter-brained. Some of the people that have met me think I'm CRAZY. I am pretty sure that I am. But being a little crazy is what it takes sometimes. I came to TN with some of my treasure story. I stated my military background and some of my history. Everything that I have said can and some of it has been checked out. I truly believe my own story.
If I told even half of my treasure story on here you would think I am one of the world's biggest BS artists. It does not matter that much to me what most people think. There have been some people from this site that have now met me in person. They have seen how real I am. They are definitely wanting to get involved with me. Maybe I have already accomplished what I set out to do when I joined TN a couple of weeks ago.
Some but not all of my story involves dowsing. I think I happened to get involved with one of the most real dowsers that existed in 1987. Ask the Fisher group about the dowser that led them to the Atocha gold. I bet they will remember him as he put them on top of the gold. It is because of my trying to constantly do 10 things at once that I have not capitalized on my having hauled him up and down the East coast on 6 or 7 trips over a period of 5 years. It is my fault completely that the treasures are still in the ground. I believe that I may have 30 to 40 locations.
I can understand the "treasure envy" that I might create on here, but I don't care. I have always been very cocky and loud with everything I have done. The thing is I ALWAYS end up being able to back up anything that I say. Some things just take a little longer than others. Go ahead and write me off, it will only make my story better when I succeed.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Treasure envy"! LOL, that's funny. Show me some treasure you have already recovered, then maybe I'll be jealous. So far my box full of those silver coins keeps on growing because I actually find stuff.

supafly136

May 12, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bigdogdad: "I guarantee you would not say it to my face. Go ahead and hide in front of your computer."

ill say it to your face. i guarantee it. im not hiding. come on up.

410 e. jackson st.
brazil indiana

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Jason, you are the MAN !!! It ain't over till its over. If I spent all my spare time looking for silver coins I would probably have a bunch. Treasure chests and pots of gold are a little harder to come by.
Supafly, I will try to schedule a trip up to Indiana so that we can meet face to face. No come to think of it, I have better things to do. Again, it is easy to hide in front of your computer. But thanks for the heartwarming and inspirational post.

supafly136

May 12, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
lmao, like i said, i dont hide

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Supafly, what is it that you would like to say? Spit it out. What does imao mean. Jason, from the looks of your video's on youtube you are a whiz at finding loose pocket change. I am sure you have filled up a bunch of piggy banks. Are you sure you are on the right board, this one is called Cache hunting, not coin hunting? I think the difference between what you do and what I am trying to do can be summed up in this way. Your hunting rabbits: easy to find but kind of boring. I am hunting Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster, much, much harder to find. In fact, according to skeptics non-existent, the same the skeptics would say about pirate chests and pots of gold. Good luck with your "Treasure Hunting". Why do you feel the need to give me a hard time if not for some sort of envy?

Last edited:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bigdogdad said:
Jason, from the looks of your video's on youtube you are a whiz at finding loose pocket change. I am sure you have filled up a bunch of piggy banks. Congratulations, you are the Coin King, "Mr Nickel and Dime". Are you sure you are on the right board, this one is called Cache hunting, not coin hunting?

I only brought it up was because YOU felt the need to check out my awesome videos and mention it as a negativism earlier. My point was that I actually find things of value. You dig giant empty holes based on someone else's dream. I should re-name you the Geraldo of TNET.

Open another vault Geraldo!

Your threads don't belong in the cache forum, they belong in the dowsing forum, where I never would have even read them in the first place.

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
This board is called cache hunting, not cache finding. You welcomed me to TN by implying that I am a scammer. I will drop the stupid fued as soon as you do. I am sure there are a lot of dreamers on TN. When dreaming is considered bad, maybe I will decide not to wake up. You can laugh at what I say next if you want to, the "Hunt" is a big part of treasure hunting. I feel I have already found the treasures, I am just having a hard time getting to them.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You dig giant empty holes based on someone else's dream. I should re-name you the Geraldo of TNET.

Open another vault Geraldo!

Your threads don't belong in the cache forum, they belong in the dowsing forum, where I never would have even read them in the first place.
A BLAST FROM THE PAST
That was a good one,Jason!

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
A BLAST FROM THE PAST
That was a good one,Jason!
WOW! Here is proof of ECS's amazing researching skills. You found this old thread ALL THE WAY DOWN on the first page of the cache hunting forum. Do you feel better now? Thanks for sharing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread