Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On a SERIOUS NOTE, as Ivan Salis had said. If the gold from the Conferderacy IS on Indian Reservation, the government or tribe will get 100% of the treasure, as most the Grabberment will always find a way to reclaim ALL treasures, loot, etc, if found by anyone!!! So why waste time for something that you can't keep or give to a good cause?

My question is on a REALITY ASPECT of the treasures. Why not recover said treasures that are NOT on any government land or Indian Reservations? If other treasures are easier to recover with less headache and empty pockets, why not go for those first? At least you would gain some sort of capitol from said finds when found.

Not to insult you or anything, but I have a sure thing idea for recovering thousands of ounces of gold in the Bering Sea each time of going out to recover gold during a season, but it would take a heck of a lot of money to get it started. But I am not asking for money for my adventure or idea. If I was I would certainly split said % of gold with investors/sponsors. I certainly wouldn't ask for money without giving in return. Sorry it is just me, I want to be fair, not many people are that way. Some want money without giving back to investor/sponsor. If any reason I win the lottery, then I will use my own money for my idea, if not, then I guess all I can do about it is dream of it.

I know there are some people looking for sponsors to make their dreams or adventures come true. Those who sponsor, wirtes it off as a tax write off at the end of the year. People who have that kind of money to invest/sponsor, generally have so much money coming in they have to find ways to throw some of it away to prevent paying more taxes on income.

Either way, good luck on your venture. If you need help as I said, I would be willing, as long as I get a percentage of said finds to do as I wish for my charities and good causes.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bigdogdad said:
There are some people that spend thousands to hunt animals. go deep sea fishing, travel to other countries to play golf, try to climb some mountain. All of this with nothing to show but the memories of a great adventure and just to be able to say they did it. What about the people that lose tens of thousands in Las Vegas ? Different strokes for different folks.

All scam artists have things in common. They all want someone elses' money, they all know "exactly where it's at", and they all talk WAY too much. The more you talk just raises the flag that much higher. So many words to convince people to give you money.

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I will tell you where to place your flag. Right up your fourth point of contact. Being called a scammer on this board is really getting tiresome. I guarantee you would not say it to my face. Go ahead and hide in front of your computer. I thought this site discouraged name calling and negativity.
I am not looking for anyone to "give" me money. I am looking for someone who wants to be a part of something that they may never get another chance to do. This transaction would involve some but not all of the following, due diligence in checking me and my story out, your lawyer and my lawyer, background checks on each other, a face to face meeting, proof that the investor/sponsor can and will follow thru with the agreement and more.
I can understand the jealosy of individuals who have no story of their own and would not have the guts or wherewithall to follow thru on a dig even if they had a pirate map with a X marking the spot. I feel sorry for the above posting Jason. He probably has a very boring life and feels better by being nasty to others.
Yeah I like to talk a lot, so what. Is that not what this site is about, sharing our story with others. Jason. I recommend that you do not read anything I have to say as you seem to feel that it is all lies. Good luck to you because you probably need all you can get.

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I noticed that Jason has posted his "treasure hunting" video on youtube. I watched a couple of your "digs". Man it had me on the edge of my seat as you flipped over that dime. Your the MAN! Now I am SOOO jealous.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bigdogdad said:
I noticed that Jason has posted his "treasure hunting" video on youtube. I watched a couple of your "digs". Man it had me on the edge of my seat as you flipped over that dime. Your the MAN! Now I am SOOO jealous.

I'm glad you enjoyed them!

paratrooper

Sep 20, 2004
Kingman AZ
Bigdogdad said:
I will tell you where to place your flag. Right up your fourth point of contact.

OK TROOP. By that alone I will say that I believe your AIRBORNE background. Legs ain't smart enough to say that. The place that I went to check you out wants to hear about this deal. They are spread out all over creation so maybe there are some TROOPS that will want to give this a try. After all, if you are willing to jump out of a perfectly good airplane what WOULDN'T you do for a little adventure? Slide over to this site, post an intro and perhaps you will meet up with somebody you served with.
http://www.armyparatrooper.org/dropzone/forum.php

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
truckinbutch said:
You will probably be so overwhelmed with responses to this post that TN will go on overload .
:icon_scratch: Where is SWR when we need him ?
LoL.. I have to assume he finally quit & moved on to trolling some other forum since ALL his posts are gone. If he got hit by a truck or something his old posts would still be here.In all the time I've been around here I can't remember him ever posting anything about actually going out & finding anything anyway. He was just here to be a tick on the necks of the other members. Good riddance.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NHBandit said:
In all the time I've been around here I can't remember him ever posting anything about actually going out & finding anything anyway. He was just here to be a tick on the necks of the other members. Good riddance.

He's not the only one on this or any detecting forum like that. They never actually go out and try to find anything, they just post mindless drivel in everyone elses' posts. Speaking of mindless drivel, I see that the OP has deleted most fo his posts and will probably never be back. I say good riddance. There is no need for scammers.

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I deleted my posts for a reason. I put the information on here to try find someone who would take my story seriously enough to check me out. I got numerous PM replies. As it was I put more information on here than was neccesary. I believe I gave satisfactory answers to all questions asked. The people that bothered to check me out found me to be the real thing. I am going to deal with the group that has the most chance of helping me find what we are looking for. We our now going to proceed forward to the next step. I deleted almost all my posts as it was not in my best interests to leave them on this site. I feel sorry for the above posters (im-posters). Go ahead and keep doing whatever it is you do. Jealosy will get you nowhere. Good luck.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
U-Boats, pirate gold . . . when it gets to those plus dinosaurs put me down for a share.

4174552440_4e9b27fc97.jpg

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
the WW2 german u boat if the diamonds were on board would be a no go project -- war grave thing and all * thankfully the diamonds were taken off before the u boat was sunk , according to you .--if so then it might be doible and findible --

its well known that off florida during WW2 --nazi subs did use gold bars to buy desiel fuel to use in their submarines while hunting american waters off crooked shrimp boats -- the subs promised not to sink the shrimp boats and would buy fuel oil off them in exchange for gold bars.

one us destroyer after sinking a nazi sub off of florida -- noticed in its debris feild -- bread wrappers that had the name of a locally owned food store owned by a local shrimp boat owner * -- so it seems that not only oil but food was sold as well it seems -- they were never "offically" able to prove he supplied them with the oil and goods but it was noted .--I found out from a old timer (WW2 vet) who was on the destroyer and helped in the investagation of the shrimp boat owner .

after the war the shrimp boat owner got into the "oil bussiness" and the family are local "big wheel" types now.

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Isn't it possible the wrapper came off any shrimp boat in the area and got caught up in the debris field? I know that posts about subs should be on the shipwreck board. People dive on the U-853 all the time. There are videos of these dives and you can get a complete how to on diving in the sub from any number of people who do it regularly. As I stated in my erased posts the diamonds were taken off of the sub before it was destroyed. I have a first hand account of how this happened and where they now are.
I am already proceeding ahead with some serious hunters but am not willing to provide any details at this time. I may post sometime in the future how it all turns out. The old man is right. People should keep their mouths shut, but we now live in the information age where everyone wants to know everybody elses business and people are willing to talk too much. I have been as guilty as many others.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
to dive and "look" at the sub"war grave" is one thing --but to actually "touch it / recover anything from it in anyway " is a whole differant matter legally speaking --recovering stuff off a wrecksite normally speaking requires "the touching or handling of stuff" in some manner.

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I need to clarify. The diamonds were off-loaded from the sub while on the surface.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
got it the german sub guys either rafted the diamonds to shore for delivery to allies --or they had "allies' come out to assist them --much like the illegal shrimp boaters who sold the subs fuel for gold * they might have had others (like the shrimp boaters help smuggle in the diamonds for a "fee") -- off of florida during WW2 there was a nazi sabatoge group of 4 men dropped off near ponte vedra , florida --they had a large sum of money to bribe folks and buy supplies with.

what you see below is a 1935 ships pass for a "nazi party cruise ship' -- these vessels went to various ports in south america * under the cover of vaction "cruize" ships -- many left behind people that became spys --as early as 1935 the nazi's were planting "long term" sleeper spys in south america to recuit "nazi " minded thinkers and set up spying bases -- to even get on these vessels at all , one had to be a "loyal" nazi party member --the home port they left from (hamburg) was the german spy training headquarters *

now the odd thing about this "pass" was that it was found at a farm "estate" sale * here in florida not far from jacksonville -- a very old and dusty box was brought down from the attic of the home and placed on the lawn -- I walked up to it and opened the box to see what was in it --all that was in it was were farming magazines from the WW2 era late 1942 / early 1943 ish -- I was flipping thru them when this nazi "pass" that was in the book caught my eye --whoa wait a min -- a nazi cruize ship boarding / berthing pass from hamburg ,germany going to south america in 1935 * in a american 1943 "farming" magazine? sumpin ain't right here

-humm did a nazi spy planted in 1935 in south america sneak into the USA and take the cover of a farmer to be able to go into the local shipping port and military bases as a "food supplier' --as a food supplier by the amounts of food ordered and by asking "normal" sounding questions --like "uh you need extra food next week ' --or by listening closely to loose talk -- like "we best stock up next week for the trip to europe" * -- one could fiigger out the dates the convoys might be leaving port and radio it to off shore german subs.

the odd part is why would a german keep such a thing? (other than to prove he was a member of the nazi party to another nazi )--- with the 4 'florida" nazi spys that land june 17th ,1942 caught along with the 4 northern NY / NJ ones that landed on june 13th ,1942 and with 6 of the 8 getting the electric chair *( the other 2 who turned themselves in and "assisted" in ratting out the other 6, still got long prison terms )--keeping anything that linked you to being a member of the nazi party was very very dangerous

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 512
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 489
  • scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 524
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 512

motell6

Nov 11, 2010
So,just out of curoisty, the ID card is from one of the 4 American traitors of German decent or Nazi loyalaty? Now is it not still possible that other Valuables were still stuffed into the shell of a Torpedo{s} and injected into the sea still waiting to be retrieved. As far as Maritime laws goes is it not true that their are hundreds of divers daily searching for what they can turn into a buck, and could care less about the Laws or pouching on someone elses claim ,until they get caught.The laws are really just in place for those who want to obey them, with very little enforcement{maritime}.

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I am going to start a new thread in a day or so about the pirate chests. An investor came forward, a deal was made and some things happened. It was all very interesting. I will be posting pics from the original chest digs with the story behind them. I think the sub discussions should go to the shipwreck board.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
no this "pass" is from a differant fellow altogether * -- not one of the 4 ponte vedra spys --

I believe this to be a south american planted "sleeper spy" that came to america sometime between 1935 and 1942 * --his cover was that of a "farmer" -- as a farmer / "food supplier' he could gain access to the docks were the ships were and the local military bases as well -- gathering shiipping and convoy intelligence.

it worth noting that many spys were given large sums of money --or gold--or diamonds to pay off / bribe folks for information or to not turn them in if they were found out. --with the fall of the nazi govt --they would have the stash still --but they never knew when a former "ex nazi" spy boss type (ODDESSA) might show up demanding the return of the funds --so they dare not spend it --and would have to hide it . --that stash might still be hid on their old living areas.

this is not meant as a thread hijack but rather to add to the fact that there were indeed folks that helped the nazis-here in america during WW2 * -- thus it is entirely posssible that a u boat smuggled diamonds to be used as pay off funds and that they were off loaded here in america before the sub was sunk .

motell6

Nov 11, 2010
I like this topic and peroid of history, I think it would be well worth the search for the Nazi stash,ya never know what you might find. If nothing turns up it would still make a good EBOOK read,if you go for it,gdluck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions