Getting your boxes to the car

BlackOut

May 31, 2012
Do most of you guys use a cart or trolley of some sort? I've thought about getting one, but I already get enough looks and comments as is so I just carry everything out. I just try to get out as quickly and quietly as possible. I don't need people watching, following, or trying to get in on my action.

I typically only get 3 boxes of halves per branch so it isn't too big of a deal. I laugh at the times I've doubled up and i see the little ladies struggling with one box and they get all six stacked up and ask me how I am going to get them out now. I just say I will carry them. As I pick the six up, the inner mother comes out in all of them and they are genuinely worried for me lol. What they don't know is that my other hobby is competitive powerlifting with a raw deadlift of over 700 pounds in competition. I could probably do 8 flat boxes of halves, but they would cover part of my face.

I did drop a box of dimes not long ago trying to carry 6 which I've done countless times before with no issue. The dime boxes are so small and slide around a lot. I also won't carry more than 4 brinks boxes of halves because of the same reason and that is what got me thinking of what to use for transport or just make multiple trips.

Upvote 0

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The banks carry out my coins and place them in my auto for me. :) They use a cart similar to Mr. Streetwalker. If Mr. Apush is with me, he pushes the cart after the head teller loads it. Then, we (he) takes the cart back into the bank. Gotta love it.

apush

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm going to trick my platform cart out. I'm going to lift it with 8" pneumatic air filled caster tires so it holds more and doesn't make an awful "clank" sound when pushing it through the bank, and then paint fluorescent red-orange and green flames on it. Pictures soon to come.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread