Ghost of Christmas Cat?

OP
OP
omnicognic

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
It did take time to dowse the fire, with water dipped from the nearby aquarium in a small bucket. We tried to dig out the cat with the poker first but couldn't find it. We moved the logs out onto the sides and looked for it but it was gone. When the cat came in it was evasive and wouldn't let anyone touch it as it made for the fireplace. Offered food it backed away. I thought it could be a practical joke, I half thought Shannon Dogherty was going to jump out and say I was on "Scare Tactics". There is no punch line and I wish I had some closure on this..I refuse to believe there was anything supernatural..THERE IS A RATIONAL AND LOGICAL EXPLANATION!! oh, by the way I was the only one drinking there was no drugs and all I had was a couple of beers during the game earlier... ;)

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well.....I can see it maybe happening beeper..... ?:D

Have you ever almost stepped on a snake! I never knew I could jump so high or run so fast! ?;D

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?;D

Z

ZumbroKid

gypsyheart said:
So as every logical explanation has been dissected here......
..........and if the cat committed suicide???? Well I highly doubt ?that ... if that cat was smart enough to knock on the door...then it was smart enough to dial 1.800.CAT Helpline .........but there were no remains......so if it had been a real cat ...we would have had smell and everything else associated with a cremated cat ....................
So we have to go beyond that....What else is left.....Ghost Cat . Unless Omni's entire family was stoned out of their heads and having a mass hallucination from something they ate over dinner........
No not all logical explainations have been discussed yet. The biggest one is not mentioned at all.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Trick or a joke played on the family... Check
ghost cat ..check
cat committed suicide...check
trick ?by Omni...check
Drugs involved ...check
hallucinatioons ..check
Pete yanking my chain..check
Tainted egg nog...check
cat dropped off and someone knocked for it...check
folklore and warning signs...check
Puss N Boo Theory ...check
House built on Pet Cemetary...check
Holes in chimney flue...check
Entire family freaked out ...check
Forum in suspence and captivated (cat-tavated ?)
Just spill your guts Pete....My computer has totally shut down twice now ?when I try to post to this ....and I am not waiting for a third! ?:o :o :o :o
:)

K

Kentucky Kache

omnicognic said:
I refuse to believe there was anything supernatural..THERE IS A RATIONAL AND LOGICAL EXPLANATION!!
What would it take to make you believe? This is not an ordinary, every day occurrence.

gypsyheart said:
Here comes the argument that you expected.....Yes a mother would ?and many have jumped into a raging fires or placed herself in any other danger known , in order to save their children.
And some fathers.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Adrenalin, has made people, and animals into Super Beings.

However it isn't secreted into a calm person.
and it don't make you fire proof ;D

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Come on Pete, spit it out.
What are we missing here?

OP
OP
omnicognic

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Ghost of Christmas Cat? **** UPDATE ****

I heard from the Dad-in-law over new years, seems he spotted the cat standing on the window sill outside staring in at him......when he went toward the window the cat jumped down and vanished... :o

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Some tips on getting rid of the Spirit Cat

The easiest way to get rid of a ghostcat is to simply ask it to leave. Use a firm voice and tell the ghostcat exactly what you want and why. You might say something like this: "This is my house and it bothers me when you are around all the time. Would you please scat ?" Remember, the physical world is your domain and ghostcats rarely have any power in the physical world.

Ghostcats don't always know that they are dead. You may have to explain to them that they are dead, that they no longer belong in the physical world and will be better off if they move toward the light. Tell them politely that they have used up their nine lives .

Sometimes you may have to ask what the spiritcat wants. This is often the case with a cat who has recently passed over who may be attempting to communicate to you about something. Afterwards, they are happy to leave.

Use your imagination to "see" loved ones, cat-angels, or mice guides coming to
take them to the light.

The placing of catnip mixed with salt in all four corners of the home will repell spiritcats. Buying plastic mice and spray painting them white and attaching little wings and halos, will also convince the spiritcat that he is in mouse heaven and he does not belong.
DO NOT:

When telling the ghostcat to "scat", do not yell , sound angry or make hissing noises.

Do not give the spirit recognition by talking about it in your home, or maybe avoid talking about it all together. This provides the spiritcat with energy, making it more powerful.

Try not to show fear. It is your home and the spiritcat can generally do you no harm. Fear can also provide the spiritcat with energy.

DO NOT use Ouija boards, Tarot cards, s?ances, or witchcraft when dealing with anything that is supernatural. These items may actually increase spiritual activity and/or "open doors" that invite demonic and other unwanted spiritcats.
:) :) :)

K

Kentucky Kache

I'd just try to follow it, and see if it wanted to show me something. Ya never know.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Gypsieheart,your post reminds me that it's that ?time of day for me to start putting the amaretto in my coffee.Obviously,I'm behind your schedule.Lol.Really enjoy your journalistic and humorous talents and unlimited knowledge.Now,where in hell is that cat? And that logical (theory?) explanation?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gypsyheart said:
Some tips on getting rid of the Spirit Cat

Buying plastic mice and spray painting them white and attaching little wings and halos,? will also convince the spiritcat? that? he is in mouse heaven and he does not belong.

?

R F L M A O
laugh2.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread