Giant house filled with tons of cash and antiques!!!

PAPPYGOL

May 15, 2008
niles ohio
Detector(s) used
grand master hunter cx2 ,,. , fisher 1235x 1236x2, 2 coin computers, garrett freedom 3.
hello. i heard one time that people would put money in the used razor blade slot in the old medicine cabinets. might be a place to look.

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great post arron....I like espesially the Japanese swords, but give the blades a clean you are not supposed to touch them with the bare hand, also if you hang them on the wall make sure the point of the blade is not facing the door entrance, this I belive is regarded as an insult :icon_study: good luck with the Allandens cave :thumbsup:

Finders-Seekers

Tenderfoot
Apr 6, 2009
Another good place to look is outside the house. Take a walk around the house and look for water pipes, such as iron and galvanized pipes near outside faucets. Give them a light kick with the toe of your shoe and you might just hear a metallic clink from several hidden coins. If you're lucky enough to have found this kind of hidden cache, it won't take long to pull the pipe out of the ground, since it's not really connected to a water supply. This kind of hiding place has been used many, many times down through the years! Good luck in your search!

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
loose floor boards ,heater ,vents ,behind medicine cabinets ,false bottoms of drawers ,under the drawers ,light globes hidey spot for coins and keys, basment ,look for loose bricks, crawl spaces,high spots in dirt floors out of place concreette re placement , up the fire place . and are there any other siblings for your woman or her father that might come in and want a share or try to get in when no one else is around oh yes look under matress and look for sewed up places in matress that s how fortunes are thrown away or burned old folks thought the matress was a bank the same for pillows.

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
have her dad or her buy one and then get a tent and camp out there and go to town and dig every siginal never know what you will find and maybe when the yard is turned over they willlet you keep the machine hell you never know you might find one in the house.

John987

Jan 13, 2009
Upstate New York
Detector(s) used
Compass X-80 Challenger, Yukon 77B Professional
Amazing post and a great read!
I hope you made out well all things considered.

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
out of doors, look at fence posts,there may be a short one,I found a quart of silver dollars that way . and if there is a tall chimney I found fine things buried where the full moon cast its shadow, look at the whole shadow. with a detector. or a tall pole. Bob

BurnedSpy

Aug 22, 2009
If you know how, take off the handle on the katana (japanese sword) and you can find out who made it, and when. I can read some japanese, so if you ever do, post a picture of it, and I'll see if I can translate it out for you. Some katana made by certain makers sell for extremely high prices in Japan.

7creeks

Oct 14, 2009
Dark Hills of Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you get it unloaded. If not to unload pull the hammer back one click, push the button on the rod under the barrel and pull it straight out, finally push the cylinder out the left side. Remember alway point it away from people

aaron7 said:
Updates!!!

Here are some of the newest finds! I feel like a pirate!! Haha

First item is a VERY small pistol, about 4? long! It says ?North American Arms? on it. Any idea of the age? Also, I KNOW it is loaded, but I do not know how do unload it. I will bring it to a gun shop.

d4bf8956.jpg

Second is a Smith & Wesson ?32? ?CTGE?. No other details on that one!

5df16fa5.jpg

e16a362c.jpg

Next up is a good one. This has Japanese writing on the butt, but I cannot decipher it.

d5e5c570.jpg

3265a0e7.jpg

Here is a HORRIBLE idea! It?s a PEZ dispenser? and the candy comes from the barrel! Let?s just put guns in our mouths! Haha

f663f14a.jpg

There are LOTS of furs; I?ll just post a few:

5896b0bf.jpg

ab85723b.jpg

023ef787.jpg

And this old sewing machine, like new with all the accessories! Dated 1952.

8fb3338d.jpg

I?ll keep everyone posted!

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Speechless, totally.!!!!!!

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy Cow !! what a find nice :icon_thumleft: have you had a chance to detect the grounds outside that house ?? i bet ya theres stuff buried ?

Coins4Cheese

Jun 30, 2009
Japan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250
bigticket said:
READ THE BEEKROCK THREAD!? READ THE BEEKROCK THREAD!? READ THE BEEKROCK THREAD!? READ THE BEEKROCK THREAD!? READ THE BEEKROCK THREAD!? READ THE BEEKROCK THREAD!? READ THE BEEKROCK THREAD!? READ THE BEEKROCK THREAD!

Where can I find the beekrock thread? I tried to find it, but I had not success.

BobinSouthVA

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2007
SE Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
Coins4Cheese said:
bigticket said:
READ THE BEEKROCK THREAD!? READ THE BEEKROCK THREAD!? READ THE BEEKROCK THREAD!? READ THE BEEKROCK THREAD!? READ THE BEEKROCK THREAD!? READ THE BEEKROCK THREAD!? READ THE BEEKROCK THREAD!? READ THE BEEKROCK THREAD!

Where can I find the beekrock thread? I tried to find it, but I had not success.

http://www.treasurenet.com/f/index.php/topic,3103.0.html

on the old forums, well worth the read if your looking for hidey holes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread