rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While at the last artifact show Saturday one of my friends handed me these. He doesnt keep them but he knows I like the tools. I thought it was very nice of him to save them for me while he was looking for points. Shows are fun people and gifts get handed out which I gave some goodies away to. Couldnt hardly give away sherds but managed to give a few away to anyone who would take them..
These tools like the 2 orange ones are very water worn but show flaking on them. Cant see it to much in the pic but its there. All are 2 inches long and were found in N GA area.
I hope to go find some of my own soon, rock

Attachments

• SDC11185.JPG
    SDC11185.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 85
Upvote 0

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2013
Western Piedmont North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are really cool! Are you saying nobody wanted your pottery? I love the pottery and if I had been there would have taken any and all pottery offered to me :laughing7:

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are really cool! Are you saying nobody wanted your pottery? I love the pottery and if I had been there would have taken any and all pottery offered to me :laughing7:

Ive given to you before. Not many wanted it believe it or not. I have a new bucket started for this year. My friend had a pile he tried to give me. I can still get it if you want it?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions