OP
H

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You rock Sman :notworthy: if,when or ever in kalif you got free access to my claims in shasta and trinity county FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for 3 days-keep what ya find and ifn' a dredge falls into the crick well so be it as in the forest when a tree falls and no one hears it did it really happen-THANX AND TONS A AU 2 U 2-John--I google and got MILLIONS a bs hits and only 15 days left!!!

Gravel Hog

Dec 11, 2010
N. Cal - Born & Raised
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hoser John said:
You rock Sman :notworthy: if,when or ever in kalif you got free access to my claims in shasta and trinity county FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for 3 days-keep what ya find and ifn' a dredge falls into the crick well so be it as in the forest when a tree falls and no one hears it did it really happen-THANX AND TONS A AU 2 U 2-John--I google and got MILLIONS a bs hits and only 15 days left!!!

That there is true "miners helping miners".... good thing too that you weren't going to try to charge him $3500 or I'd have to start calling you McHoser then. :laughing7: :laughing7:

Any luck on dramatic images of mass salmon slaughter via gill netting??? I looked some more none to be found that fit.

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you so much for the offer john, wish you weren't so far -California is out of my range . but your gracious offer is very generous . give'm he!! ! one thing I have always respected in your post's is that you are truly brutally honest , whether they want to hear it or not . I truly expect nothing less out of your efforts ! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: keep it up. you rock ! :headbang:

OP
OP
H

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I normally never go back online after my early am routine but gleaning info and this post stuck in my deviated mind. Thank much for your comments SMan. I try to be honest as I can ,and always have been, so that I don't have to try and remember lies,bs, and covert thoughts-hep c(cured but almost killed) and old age also are factors. BRUTAL honesty is to draw out the passionate and not the lazy. Almost all my righteous buds are 100% opposed to some of my politics and religion thoughts which is why we get along so well. We have agreed to disagree and coveth what we agree upon and NOT dwell on differences but rejoice in our mutual beliefs. A rare breed indeed in todays mambe pamby do it for me yuppified environutz world of mine all mine bs. They are NOT the lazy who demand a link,immediate answer and the feed me mu info because I'm a lazy f. SB657 perfect example-No CEQA=no dredging pure simple and ez but the ABRIDGED shortened edition much easier to read and enviro bs inserted to hide the TRUE agenda was sooooooo ez to buy-NOT. Reality is harsh nowadays in a world where they tell us that cutting the Social Security contract and Medicare for america is preferential to cutting the BUSH TAX CUTS TO THE FILTHY RICH as the lousy Rethugliscum 7 proudly pontificated that the "RICH ARE THE BACKBONE OF THE ECONOMY" yaa including the $10 trillion the scum sucking dogs stole and our current depression--oops sorry I digress and lotz to do-thanx for your understanding of my insanity-John

OP
OP
H

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LL CGDJ you and Russ are family and I've never even had the opportunity to shake your hand or tip a pint or two--now me & Russ we'ze tipped a few in DC,WY and always nuttn' but respect- :headbang: John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread