Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't get to get out and hunt real treasure too often so I accumulate quite a bit of clad mostly just out fooling around. I am getting ready for a hunting trip and since I now get paid on the first of the month I was running a little short. I just cashed in my clad finds since June first and it came to $45.90! I cashed in all of last years clad on June first and it amounted to over $200.00! So, don't knock the clad! It's hard to believe how fast it accumulates with just a couple of bucks here and there. :D Monty

Upvote 0

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Good Luck hunting Jim! You are right...the clad really adds up fast. I have the girls depositing in their accounts every week and they are doing great.

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
How right you are Monty! I started detecting in March/April & a couple months ago I cashed in my tumbled clad............$155! I just counted my dirty clad gathered since then & Ive already got $35 in the can! And thats not counting my pennies, so in about 7 months Ive dug almost enough to buy an Ace250! (not that I want an Ace...........I'll save a couple years fer the DFX!) ;D Get a rock tumbler & save all that clad!

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
it does add up fast. without really looking for clad i have managed over $200 myself. not a bad side effect of looking for older stuff!

Recruiter

Oct 13, 2006
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I know the feeling of getting paid once a month. I just checked my clad for anything I may have missed before and it is starting to pile up, extra money for a Christmas present (from me to me). ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread