The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its been quite some time that I have been on Tnet.......Part of it was the relic of a lap top I have been using. Just ran way to slow and always had issues trying so sign on this site......Not any more. While plowing snow I decided to stop in OfficeMax at 8:30 on Thursday night ( yes I ate turkey with the family but the snow was flying so had to go out and plow for the customers I have) but while in OMax I found a great deal on a new laptop and yes its lightning fast and now im back here in Tnet.....yahoo! its been way to long a good couple years.....have been digging from time to time but not as much as I would of liked.....if it wasn't for lance, Rick , Dave and the " Brothers & Others Hunt in Vermont I would have not been doing much digging at all........ I hope to post some of the items I have found now that its easy and not a major project !
Everyone have a great Holiday Season and Hope to here from some of the old members and meet some of the new ones................... Keep on Digging!! John :hello:

Last edited:

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back John. I took a break for some time too. I remember you back in the day. Looking forward to seeing your future posts. :thumbsup:
-Doug-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread