GLOBAL WARMING********

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
As I listen to BO presenting his global warming policy, I remember reading something in the July 2013 National Geographic Mag I just digested.

The worlds average coldest and hottest inhabited places: Resolute, Canada 4 degrees F.
------------------------------------------------------------------: Atbara, Sudan 87 degrees F.
------------------------------------------------------------------: Earths annual average 58 degreesF. The spring water at my home is 58 degrees today, the same as it was 45 years ago.
Frank...

6 06-2 YELLOWSTONE 004-1.jpg The Tetons as I remember them and as they probably look today.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Well, being 75, I have experienced a lot of wheather in person. I can remember summers so hot that the dogs jest laid around panting in the shade or basking in the stream. They were called the dog days of summer. I can remember snow so deep that as a small boy I tunneled thru it. Temperature change seems to come in cycles of maybe 20 years. There are climate records derived from core samples that show the Earth has gone thru tropic and arctic swings and that was long before Man influenced it. They can't stop a tornado, a hurricane, a volcanic eruption or a tidal wave, so why do some men think they can influence the climate? Every time something new is found out about our Earth system, the scientists start playing the blame game to justify their existence and we pay the price. Just my long view, Frank...

111-1 profileblk.jpg

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess crisp was right nobody sees a Government take over. Why are we being forced to buy those Government light bulbs when we're not going to be able to afford the power to run them?

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hay secret, time to eat. It looks like your goose is cooked. A few years back, at the Vulture mine, I saw the caretaker there cooking a bird in a solar cooker. They really do work. lol Frank...

View attachment 819797 Waiting for supper.

Frank next time your there ask the owner what happened to the rattlers he had in the cage. Funny story.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I guess crisp was right nobody sees a Government take over. Why are we being forced to buy those Government light bulbs when we're not going to be able to afford the power to run them?

You forgot to mention that those new bulbs cost 20x as much as the old bulbs. Frank...

Sphere-blk copy.jpg

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Frank next time your there ask the owner what happened to the rattlers he had in the cage. Funny story.

Don't know if I will get back there. The caretaker that liver there was a gal. The cooker was set up right in front of the store. The mine entrance had collapsed but I loved that locomotive Diesel engine in the power house. Didn't see the snakes. Frank...

111-1 profile.jpg

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
so you guys are in Arizona...and don't notice the change in the climate?

don't need a solar oven to cook.
Exotic bird rescued from locked car | azfamily.com Phoenix

I live in Maryland. It's been 3 or so years since I have been there. Az was hot then and had the worst dust storms that I have ever seen, but it has low humidity so you don't feel it as much as on the coast. I have been to most of the states treasure hunting and prospecting. It all great for a while at certain times and bad at other times. Hay, Flagstaff is up there. It wasn't so bad there or at the canyon. Frank...

6 06-2 YELLOWSTONE 074-1.jpg

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
a scam?
from your signature, it seems you are the authority on everything...

I showed a friend in payson this thread...and others...he is 80+ born an raised in payson...cowboy, surveyor, city planner... and that old redneck laughed at this post...
how could anyone not notice the climate has changed was his comment...

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
c'mon now. Cowboy, surveyor, city planner. And then you called him a redneck?

There are local colloquialisms around the country, I do not mind being called aredneck as much nowadays( I live in the East now), but when I worked as a cowboy in New Mexico and Colorado we did not take kindly to that.

But the point is. Why did you call him Redneck? In your area that used to be a no no.

My best friends dad was a great cowboy, a fairly learned man, his dad was a fantastic cowboy and a professor at UNM. The great great grandfather is in the cowboy hall of fame. The credentials are vast. But my friends dad had no idea that Catholicism existed outside of Mexico or the nationals from there.

Loved him to death, but there are some things people do not know, despite their pedigree..

By the way, he is around 80 now? All he knows is what is fed to him on the couple of channels he gets from Albuquerque. There is still no cable there and he will not get satellite.

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
He can't help it Dave, they have such a hard time dealing with truth it is pathetic.

Therefore, they must have people like Algore do their thinking for them ... then they blindly follow as thought is no longer required, only repetition of the MMGW mantra.

Listen, climate changes secret canyon. Here in Arkansas we have a saying: "If you don't like the weather, stick around. It'll change."

Betcha that holds true everywhere.

Here in Arkansas, 1998 was our hottest summer in the last 25 years. Since then, not nearly so bad, although we have had a few hot spells. I'm almost 56, so I'm not all that far behind your "friend".

Not only does weather change, but the way it feels to folks does as well. As they change physically, their reaction to and the sensation of weather changes. You have to understand these things before you start using anecdotal evidence to prove climate change.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Global warming. Its the sun, that's it. No other false bullship. Its an old link but still fact.
Physics News Update

Good link, but don't expect the MMGW folks to read it. By the middle of the first paragraph they would be in over their heads. They would have to reason, and it's so much easier to be a parrot of Algore.

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to thank both ChadO, and NJ marty for pointing me to that site. I went there, typed global warming into their site search and came up with the following articles;

September 20, 2006, Stronger Hurricanes linked to Global Warming

September 18, 2008, Oceans Warmer, Hurricanes stronger.

I realize these are older summations of research, but I tried querying "Global Warming Myth",, "Global Warming Follow the Money", "Global Warming is hoax", "Global warming does not exist" and a few other variable on their home page website and there were no returns. Why is that?

It was 96 degrees in Talkeetna Alaska on Monday, 623/13. Natives say (anecdotal evidence) it has never been that warm in Talkeetna Alaska EVER. What do you think might have caused that spike in temperature?

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
c'mon now. Cowboy, surveyor, city planner. And then you called him a redneck?

There are local colloquialisms around the country, I do not mind being called aredneck as much nowadays( I live in the East now), but when I worked as a cowboy in New Mexico and Colorado we did not take kindly to that.

But the point is. Why did you call him Redneck? In your area that used to be a no no.

lol...his great grand parent was the first white man in the area....yea, a redneck...and I only call him that in jest...you should hear what he calls me...

My best friends dad was a great cowboy, a fairly learned man, his dad was a fantastic cowboy and a professor at UNM. The great great grandfather is in the cowboy hall of fame. The credentials are vast. But my friends dad had no idea that Catholicism existed outside of Mexico or the nationals from there.

Loved him to death, but there are some things people do not know, despite their pedigree..

By the way, he is around 80 now? All he knows is what is fed to him on the couple of channels he gets from Albuquerque. There is still no cable there and he will not get satellite.

lol...his great grand parent was the among the first white man in the area....yea, a redneck...and I only call him that in jest...you should hear what he calls me...
he doesn't watch tv..he walks around outside...a rare thing nowadays...

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol...his great grand parent was the among the first white man in the area....yea, a redneck...and I only call him that in jest...you should hear what he calls me...
he doesn't watch tv..he walks around outside...a rare thing nowadays...
Ahh,,, A colorful fella, love those old guys? ( hoping I can still call them that as I progress)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions