garthbfan169

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2008
Chester County, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out to my front yard yesterday to do some dirt fishing, about 25 minutes into the hunt my Ace 250 starts going nuts bouncing between 25 cents and a dime. I dug the plug and scanned it, nothing. I put the pro pointer into the hole and BAM it starts going nuts. I pull out 2 handfuls of dirt and out comes a quarter and a dime. Rescan the hole, pointer still going nuts. 2 more handfuls of dirt, a penny and another quarter come out. All in all 6 coins come out of the hole all clad but still my biggest pocket spill to date. I also found a 1956 wheatie which renews my hopes in finding silver on my property. The pocket spill is left of the trash. Thanks for looking!!

Attachments

• Front yard finds.jpg
    Front yard finds.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 379
Upvote 0

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love a good pocket spill, you never know what you're going to get. Besides, it is a great feeling hearing another valid tone!

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Keep on diggin' GBF.....Got to be some silver somewhere.Congrat's on the Spill :thumbsup:

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
nice find there Mike! You know I had dug in my own yard half a dozen times before a 10 coin spill showed up!

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you'll get the silver garth dont give up ,nice lil pocket spill :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread