Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Combined sat. and sun. into one spin

Decided to go to the pool hall this morning---------------did I still hitting them pretty good---------------------no lane I said-----------------kinda smokey-----------------------what the hellllllllll-----------------lets go to afternoon low tide surfchurch -------------------------GLAD I DID

Had skunkanomics on Saturday – better today

Chain and 10K class ring

Lane was nice both days-----------------windy and rufffff, saw sarge and dalton yesterday and detector central tony and a new fellow from west Virginia today – TJ

Yesterday I saw the nicest and one of the biggest solitaire gold 10k rings I have seen for a long time--------------------------but--------------upon close examination - the two most dreaded words ever inside----------------C H I N A & CZ – what a bummer – someone needed several valiums to calm his nerves.

The class ring I found today is stamped K H S – maybe local high school here 2008 and her first name is stamped on the outside-----------------

Detector central told me the professor had a Klondike of rings early am spin south today – maybe some tickets are moving now after this breeze.

Here is the spin today and sat.

Good luck

OF9301.jpg

OF9302.jpg

OF9303.jpg

OF9304.jpg

OF9305.jpg

OF9306.jpg

OF9307.jpg

OF9308.jpg

OF9309.jpg

OF930CHAIN.jpg

OF930RING.jpg

OF929NUT.jpg

OF930NUT.jpg

Attachments

• tr.jpg
    tr.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 589
Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Max, you never fail to find something to get my blood pumping again. Nice pics also. Take Care.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread