P1011717.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 659
Upvote 0

ScrewcapRoy

Jun 14, 2007
Weymouth Mass
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Awesome finds Cinci. Do you think the mayor wants his sign back? lol Cool find on the chains and thanks for the pics.
HH Roy

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Not wanting to make you mad or upset you but.... you don't say in your profile where you are from. You also don't say in your post where you were hunting. So it is hard to envision where you were. It isn't necessary to give the exact spot but a general idea is helpful for people like me that like to get an idea where you hunt. I am guessing that you may have been hunting a park or land? Because the plaque looks like it might have been hit by a lawnmower blade? Nice finds anyway. Maybe the mayor lost his election and threw the plaque away in a fit. :-\

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
REALLY SUPER FINDS!!!!!

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Finding stuff intact is great, most of the stuff I find has broken clasps. Not complaining cuz I never would have had the opportunity to find them otherwise. ;D

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Wow Steve, you cleaned up great on this day.
The gold chain is beautiful, something we would all love to find.
Are you or a family member going to wear it?
Got to love those wearable treasures, I doo!!
Congrats to you buddy and keep the great finds like this coming!

Smiles!
BDoo

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Can you get a better picture of the car? What year is it from? I think I may have had one just like it when I was a kid. Oh yeah all the other finds are really cool too.

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
mumszie said:
Not wanting to make you mad or upset you but.... you don't say in your profile where you are from. You also don't say in your post where you were hunting. So it is hard to envision where you were. It isn't necessary to give the exact spot but a general idea is helpful for people like me that like to get an idea where you hunt. I am guessing that you may have been hunting a park or land? Because the plaque looks like it might have been hit by a lawnmower blade? Nice finds anyway. Maybe the mayor lost his election and threw the plaque away in a fit. :-\

Kinda easy to figure out the general area where he is from.

Not too many people with that name were mayor, I would think.
;)
;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions