Gold And Silver to Date One i still cant belive

Indyfan73

Nov 5, 2008
INDIANAPOLIS
Detector(s) used
white's to many to list
Ok i have been out about 20 or so times already this year and i relised that i havent post realy that much so here goes.

First is a sterling silver earring,
second is a stirling silver charm (broken while diging)
Third is a stirling silver charm snow flake (hate the snow but wont pass this up)

AND FORTH THE BEST THAT BLEW ME AWAY. It is a 18k gold boxing glove that weights out at 4.75 oz this blew me away and i took it to 3 gold dealers to make sure of this . it was at a local fairs grounds, where these used to hold out door boxing matches. it was about 15 inchs down and gave off a scared signal. i was about to give up when i saw it in the botem of the hold starting to poke out. this area has produced a lot of oldies pre 1920's for me now this what a find. I have locked in up at the bank till i decied what to do. Sell for a better md or what ever that i will decied later.

fifth was a silver 1944 Quarter that came from the same sight as the glove and about 4 inchs deep.

thanks for looking ans keep up the good work.

Attachments

• S5030403.JPG
    S5030403.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 1,015
  • S5030404.JPG
    S5030404.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 1,022
Upvote 0

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
that ones "gone tone" and only $ 4.99 --with a 18 inch "gold tone" necklace to boot. --- he said his tested 18 K at 4.75 oz of weight -- big differance !!! between $5 and over $3400

who knows this one might be the "original" off which the $5 copies were "modeled"--might have belonged to the owner of the "title" company or it might be a boxing "promoter" that staged the boxing matchs there item * -- it might have a lot of "emotional value" to em --read "reward"*

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread