Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tank69 said:
I'm down here in Yuma Arizona , anyone intrested in a couple hundred acres of ocean front property lol :laughing9:
As long as you're East of Wickenburg it might be a good investment according to the great quake theoriests. ;D Would beat the drive to San Diedo :icon_thumright: ::)

mksjcr

Jul 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
burma bars and victory notes

I will fly to the philippines to test and buy or put a bid the whole lot if it is real, my bank has a chain there so the transaction can be secure for the owner. give me the word and i'm on the way. And if it is not real, well i'll take a mini vacation. Send me the info.[/QUOTE

Hi, I live in San Antonio; we also been offered Burma bars and Victory Notes; want to compare notes? my email is ( blocked by moderator, against TN rules)

Last edited by a moderator:
S

stefen

Interesting topic.

I may be in the position to buy an interest in the gold bars after I have completed the escrow on the sale of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.

If the sale doesn't go thru, maybe work out a 1031 Starcher Exchange for equal shares, which by the way, is fully sanctioned by the Internal Revenue Service.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions