Gold, Diamonds, Silver Coins, Bullets &Bracelet

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went to the beach yesterday morning. It was a little on the chilly side... Hunted an area that had plenty of rocks showing so I started there... Not much for my efforts, a few coins and a brass bracelet with Warren incribed on the face... while I was heading to a new area, I bumped into Casper on the beach, we stopped and chatted for a few minutes, swapped storries we both hadn't had much luck at that point, so on to the next area that I hoped would be much better... One of my very first few targets were some strange bullets... Anyone know what hey are? some have designs on them ( Feathers) ?.... and a couple have funny looking heads...I then got a 10 K earring with Bagget Diamonds, they test real, but they are very small, but still a nice find.... I think there were 47 in total.... I also walked away with 2 Standing Liberty Quarters, 5 Mercury Dimes, 1 Indian Head penny, 26 Wheaties, 2 Buffalo Nickels, 2 Sterling Rings, one of them was another Claddagh...that makes 6 for this year.....Plus a few dollars in clad change, to sum it up, it seems that there is still plenty to find in the cut... It gets shaken up every tide....Happy Hunting this weekend..... Bracelet & Claddagh (6).JPG Bracelet & Claddagh (7).JPG Bracelet & Claddagh (8).JPG Bracelet & Claddagh (9).JPG Bracelet & Claddagh (10).JPG Bracelet & Claddagh (15).JPG Diamond Earring (2).JPG Diamond Earring (5).JPG Diamond Earring (11).JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread