GOLD! Guess the Weight and WIN!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is open to ALL members of TreasureNet.com in good standing. This is California “Mother Lode Country” gold. Tell me the EXACT, TOTAL weight of these nuggets in Grams (0.00-grams).

Contest closes at 7:00pm, Wednesday, December 23, 2015.

In the event of a tie, first correct guess posted wins.

What you win? The Liberty Dime in the photo.

Here are Two Photos of the gold from Different angles, Good luck and I hope this is FUN for you! - Terry

Attachments

• IMG_20151216_140756.jpg
    IMG_20151216_140756.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_20151216_140813.jpg2.jpg
    IMG_20151216_140813.jpg2.jpg
    358.1 KB · Views: 227
Upvote 0

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The prize, has an interesting story behind it. My Brother and I were rolling boulders on Weaver Hill (just east of Rich Hill), in central Arizona, looking for material to run through our drywasher. I was checking the area that had been under the five-foot boulder we had just rolled and I got a HUGE hit. Well, needless to say I though we had hit a whopper gold nugget! I dug down about 2", and out popped the silver Liberty dime! I still haven't figured that one out yet! - Good luck to you and ALL the other members participating. I for one, am having a great time reading all the guesses and comments! :occasion14:

Such a dime as this one with it's arduous yet mysterious back story would finely grace that remaining spot on the special shelf I reserve only for the most unique items of monetary worth found and collected. Terry Please keep that in mind when you somehow read the scale as 23.67 on January 1st. I really need that coin.

slider66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Nov 14, 2013
Treasure Coast Of Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab CTX 3030
Garrett AT Pro
Minelab Excalibur 1000 with SEF 10x12 coil
3 Minelab Excalibur II 10 inch
Deus II
EQuinox 900
Manticore
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is open to ALL members of TreasureNet.com in good standing. This is California “Mother Lode Country” gold. Tell me the EXACT, TOTAL weight of these nuggets in Grams (0.00-grams).

Contest closes at 7:00pm, Wednesday, December 23, 2015.

In the event of a tie, first correct guess posted wins.

What you win? The Liberty Dime in the photo.

Here are Two Photos of the gold from Different angles, Good luck and I hope this is FUN for you! - Terry

Such a dime as this one with it's arduous yet mysterious back story would finely grace that remaining spot on the special shelf I reserve only for the most unique items of monetary worth found and collected. Terry Please keep that in mind when you somehow read the scale as 23.67 on January 1st. I really need that coin.

Uhhhhhhh...If he is reading the scale on January 1st...not sure what he is weighing..cuz that coin is already gone, bro!!:laughing7::laughing7:
As stated above^^^Contest closes at 7:00pm, Wednesday, December 23, 2015.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks OV, I should never trust my memory on closing dates......Less than two days to go then and who knows maybe the nugs will be in a second drawing on Jan 1....

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If read back carefully up there ^ we are not even sure there is even a dime at play ... and besides I can save TS a huge lawsuit ... so I win ??

Kid 1: "Hey, I bet you're still a virgin."
Kid 2: "Yeah, I was a virgin until last night ."
Kid 1: "As if."
Kid 2: "Yeah, just ask your sister."
Kid 1: "I don't have a sister."
Kid 2: "You will in about nine months." :laughing7:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
31.1 grams ...guessing you got tricky and put down exactly a Troy ounce ;-)

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ConceptualizedNetherlandr The deadline is tomorrow,you sweating bullets yet?

Silver Worm

Aug 26, 2012
Columbus, Ms.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Eurotek Pro, Fisher F11, Garrett Pro Pointer. AT, Lesche digging tool. 5x8 and 8.5x11 DD coils, 4.5 Super Sniper coil.
Primary Interest:
Other

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread