Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went in the field of my permission with the 15” coil. Got a 9-10 on the 800 a dug, don’t know why I dug, but glad I did. A 10k pin that I think reads BETTAPE. I think it’s a pledge pin, not 100% sure because I can’t find the exact one anywhere but I’ll keep looking. Any help is always appreciated. IMG_1446.jpgIMG_0012.jpgIMG_0012.jpgIMG_1442.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 39
Awesome Merry Christmas to you and yours New years resolution no taco bell no car washes lol

Betta Pi? I know Beta is spelled wrong...???

Beta Theta Pi.....

BETTHPI

Last edited:
Nice find! :icon_thumleft:

Merry Christmas! :icon_santa:

a squeaker gold for sure, congrats

Congratulations man, that is a nice find :occasion14:

A week or two ago you dug a fat class ring and now a nice little pin. I'm not sure how you do it but keep doing it :icon_thumleft:

Hi Truth, Nice pin ,Did you roast up a pelican for Xmas ? TP

Congratulations man, that is a nice find :occasion14:

A week or two ago you dug a fat class ring and now a nice little pin. I'm not sure how you do it but keep doing it :icon_thumleft:

I know I went gold to top off the year. But I ain’t finished yet I got to 12 o’clock New Years Day.

Way to go T, you’ve been a gold magnet recently! Get out again before the end of the month and get one more piece of gold!

Thats Greek to me.. lol
GreekAlpha.jpg

Helluva nice find with that Deep Coil..

It’s a fraternity badge from a local college fraternity at Loyola university in New Orleans known as “The Beggars”. They were founded at Loyola in the 1920s before Greek letter organizations were allowed there. After the university lifted the ban, they adopted the Greek equivalents. They have a link on the Loyola page as well as a Wikipedia page
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545842964.543607.jpg
Here is their composite from 24. The symbol on your active’s badge (not a pledge pin) is in the center.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back