Gold paydirt

roie

Greenie
Sep 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys,
I'm new here, and I've been into gold and precious metals for the past two years. Since I live in Israel we don't have gold mines here, or even some chance for prospecting.
So... I have been buying paydirt on ebay, and most of the time came with a little amount of gold. I didn't expect to find a lot, but still I thought I can get some to pay my investment. It was really fun but I wished I found more.
I'm looking for to buy a really rich paydirt for panning. I know it's hard to ship here lots of pounds, but there is a place that can ship over 5 - 100 pounds it will be great.
Hope my question is in place here on this forum.
Thanks a lot,
Roie

Upvote 0

Capt Nemo

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2015
Oshkosh, WI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know about the copper down south. There used to be some mines there years ago. the only report of gold in Israel came out few years ago when some prospectors and miners found small amount of it in the Eilat Mountains, close to the Egyptian border.

That's the place to try then! Hit the washes around those mountains. Paydirt can be fun, but finding gold in the wild is a LOT more fun! That first piece of wild gold will be your best piece. But again, try everywhere, you never know what you'll find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions