lancemxt2006

thanks, yeah pretty good.

take it easy Ken.

HH lance

Wasabi

Nov 7, 2005
Brevard County, FL ~ USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalinbur II,White's Beach Hunter ID 300, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher F75, Tesoro Golden UMax, Whites 4900/D, Bounty Hunter IV, Bounty Hunter Big Bud
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find, it looks like an antique.
Rob

Gigisdiamonds

Mar 18, 2005
Kansas
:o ;D WTG!!! So? What does it say in side anything? Does it weigh very heavy like it could be Plat. the top part that is? Platinum wouldn't come out bright like yellow gold would. That and the look of the style looks like it would be. Love it and would love to know more about! I couldn't quite tell does it still have it's center stone? Hope it works out for it to be foxed without too much cost! Good luck! ;D
HH
Gigi

OP
OP
L

lancemxt2006

thanks everyone, im not sure if it is platinum my guess was white gold. it reads in the band 417 A S K and all i know is that 417= 10k. if you know anything about what the A S K is let me know...

the center stone is still in the ring but that is the stone that took the most damage in the ground. its all chewed up.

take it easy, lance

miss_anthrope

not too sure on the "ASK" mark, but a similarly marked/styled ring my great-grandma left me is late 20s/early 30s vintage (her engagement ring) - it was 10k white gold/cz though, appraised at $150.

Gorgeous, whatever it is :)

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice Lance, We both have been on a gold drought for awhile. You a long while. Good to see someone get some kind of gold with all the garbage we dig. More will come just keep digging that trash and hunt the way I taught you to and you'll make these types of finds.

Take care Jer

OP
OP
L

lancemxt2006

thanks guys. it has been a major gold drought Jer, but im just glad that i got a peice before this years season ended.

take it easy and HH, lance

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread