gold rings found

brooklynpetey

Aug 10, 2009
hi my name is pete i been watching and reading this site for awhile never posted or joined till today i just like seeing all the new finds on here me an my son go metal detecting on the local beaches here as much as we can find the time i joined today to show two rings my son has found 1 is 10k gold with looks like some red stone in it the other is a double heart white gold ring with diamond chips in it the picture was taken on my truck dashboard with my cell phone he has the luck i only find pull tabs on that beach when i try lol. i'm new to this posting stuff here so go easy on me i hope to post anything good we find thank you

Attachments

• ringfounds.jpg
    ringfounds.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 569
Upvote 0
I would like to welcome you to Thnet. Congs to your sone on the nice looking rings he found. Will be looking for more of your post. Where are you guy locate at.....Matt

thanks everyone didnt know really if i posted right i'm still learning this site as far as being a member i'm in brooklyn ny near the coney island beaches i been metal detecting on an off for ten years found some good stuff in those years some morgan heads a one cent penny a few other old coins indian head penny an a first nyc train token i really like looking at all these new finds on here i stop in offen to see them good stuff that guy who found those old buttons was great thank you all for letting me a fellow member to this site i will post all finds if i can get them out of the kids hands..lol

Welcome to T-net, and congrats on those finds. I am across the river from you in NJ, but also an ex-NY'er and hope to get my NYC permit soon. A quick question, are you allowed to hunt in the parks in NYC like the BX, or B'klyn Botanical Gardens? Anyway, you will find this site a blast with plenty of great people to even help identify your finds. I look forward to your future posts.

Welcome to where dreams come true. (Mostly to other people, though.)

How old is your son and what machine is he using?

The Unwritten Rules here are;

Drooling is encouraged.

Envy is expected to be expressed.

Dirty pictures are always welcome of pre-cleaned finds.

If you want to know something, just ask.

i dont belive they let you dig in any of those places matt but i will look more into it i took a couple pictures of the metal detector me and my son use its not the greatest but it does a pretty good job had it a few years but now that my son is really getting into it looking at my old finds i'm sure once i convince the wife it will get me and him out of her hair i'm sure i will get a upgraded one lol..if theres any metal detecting groups that go out around ny nj please let me know i like to be apart of it thanks all

pete

Attachments

• md000.jpg
    md000.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 435
  • md003.jpg
    md003.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 433
  • md005.jpg
    md005.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 423

Top Member Reactions