GOLD RUSH BEGINS TONIGHT

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a show about a family who last name starts with K, and mommy name is Kris. I do not like the family nor do I watch their show, but I do enjoy insulting them on Star magazine and Radar Online forums. While there are people who do not watch Gold Rush or do but unhappy with the shows, they enjoy on this forum insulting them, or that they enjoy the show. I watch it, but, not too happy with most shows. Good hunting and good luck.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya but we are ever hopefull they will get their act together and get the gold.
i no longer get that channel....but here i am, reading about it on T Net....hoping! :D

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold-N-Sand X-Stream Pro, super mini, super prospector bazooka gold trap sluice's, Thompson 12v Drywasher, royal highbanker, and blue bowl.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I like the show too, but it is starting to loose it's mojo overall. I like watching Parker he is straightforward with his operations and the other guys are just drama and bad acting.

Kenmitch

Oct 7, 2016
SoCal
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the show too, but it is starting to loose it's mojo overall. I like watching Parker he is straightforward with his operations and the other guys are just drama and bad acting.

I agree on the mojo part. This season seems lacking so far. The shows concept is decent but the execution is lacking lately. The show needs some fresh blood. 15 seconds of Parkers girlfriend playing with his nuggets doesn't really cut it. Would be nice too see a new crew thrown in the mix.

triple d

Nov 17, 2013
Central N.H
Detector(s) used
36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, And related gold prospecting equipment
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks to me like the move they made down the street. Was to Colorado.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks to me like the move they made down the street. Was to Colorado.

Yup, he's lined up to mine the terminal glacial moraine between Alma and Fairplay Colorado...about 45 min south of my home. My wife wants to take her long lens down there and sneak pics of the op next summer for you all to enjoy :)

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yup, he's lined up to mine the terminal glacial moraine between Alma and Fairplay Colorado...about 45 min south of my home. My wife wants to take her long lens down there and sneak pics of the op next summer for you all to enjoy :)

Does it do video too? Don't forget the tripod! Maybe Santa will bring you a drone! Can't wait :happy1:

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I stated many times before, Toad is a Loser. Now we have to see how he doing in his new claim in another state. I hope that his crew is still getting pay. Good hunting and good luck.

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
what a waste of time and resources......:BangHead:

Dave N Japan

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2006
Japan
Detector(s) used
CZ-3D, CZ-20,CZ-21, F-75 LTD, AT Pro, F-44
Fisher Impulse 8 and 10,
GTA 750 CTX (new)
ADS Master Hunter 7 (Retired)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
th (33).jpeg

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
Toads going to play in Freds back yard! So its a for sure Fred will be there maybe as a new Forman , nursemaid for Toad?????
most likely nursemaid.....

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight, another boring show. Toad second claim did not find enough gold, that is why he moved his crew to another state. The crew should be really urine off when info, they do not get pay, if no gold is found, and that is what happen, not enough gold for the crew. I would had been long gone, if I was working for Toad. It was good to see Parker girlfriend playing with his nuggets again.

Last edited:

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hay Todd there's gold along the Rio Grande, you don't have to pay a royalty if build a wall as you go...

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I wonder how much gold a guy could easily get if they went in after these crews have gone to bedrock and are done with a site ! with all the gold they are getting ,How much gold is left on the bedrock & cracks?? clean up the bedrock & cracks should be a EZ haul!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread