jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I know is its going up! I think to as much as $1300. by the end of the year! Soon the days of gold below $1000. will be no more. At least my BDB is plum full of the stuff!. I dont know if you have noticed but gold is rallying in most of the other currency's not just the dollar!.

Thanks for the news email on this! Sure was a nice thing to wake up to! Wishing I still had those nuggies from when I was dredging but I know where to get more! ;D

4-H said:
Exactly CYN. I'm off to CO. this month to my honey hole.
Hi, 4H great avatar.
My daughter just spent the last 9-10 years in the 4H, Did her good, and we live in the city. Well after a couple of Guinea pigs and then two market lambs she is off to college in two weeks majoring in animal sciences. 4H was a main influence in her school life. Also, she kept her lamb's pen cleaner than her room. :icon_thumleft:

This should be interesting. Is this going to just be a double top, and then dip down again for a while? Or is this gonna break thru to new highs and be the big one?

It really would not bother me either way, because if it did dip again, I would be able to buy up some more silver for sure if it got into the 12-13 range or lower (and maybe gold if it got near 900).

Jim

jim4silver said:
This should be interesting. Is this going to just be a double top, and then dip down again for a while? Or is this gonna break thru to new highs and be the big one?

It really would not bother me either way, because if it did dip again, I would be able to buy up some more silver for sure if it got into the 12-13 range or lower (and maybe gold if it got near 900).

Jim

I Was convinced Friday it would Drop before Hitting $1000
I'm still Expecting a Major Drop.
But Hey I'v been wrong Before.

I Do wish Silver was up there.
it's alot easier to find

jeff of pa said:
jim4silver said:

Jim

I Was convinced Friday it would Drop before Hitting $1000
I'm still Expecting a Major Drop.
But Hey I'v been wrong Before.

I Do wish Silver was up there.
it's alot easier to find

I was at a coin store late last week and he had lots of gold in stock. The premiums are still too high for me on the GAEs and Maples, etc. He also had a good amount of old US gold, but those premiums are ridiculous (150+) over melt for raw coins in decent shape.

I will stick to my old European gold coins, which I was getting at 3-4% over melt and the coins are generally XF-AU condition, plus fractional size (like 20 francs, 20 Marks, Sovereigns, etc.).

I think gold and silver will dip too, for whatever it's worth.

Jim

Let me break your heart(s).I stopped for breakfast this morning and when I left the restaurant,I told the little waitress that gold hit 1000 an ounce and gave her a gem jar with three little pickers in it.She was thrilled and it made me happy to see the joy on her face.She had never seen any gold straight from the creek before.

warsawdaddy said:
Let me break your heart(s).I stopped for breakfast this morning and when I left the restaurant,I told the little waitress that gold hit 1000 an ounce and gave her a gem jar with three little pickers in it.She was thrilled and it made me happy to see the joy on her face.She had never seen any gold straight from the creek before.

Very Cool of you warsawdaddy !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back