Gold Well - drop riffle vortex sluice in action

Status
Not open for further replies.

LP13

Dec 31, 2012
Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There were a few curious about our Gold Well sluice. So here is a video on YouTube that one of my customers did. He hasn't sent me the video on the cleanout yet. Will post it when I get it.

Company is HM Research out of Wickenburg, AZ. No website yet.

That sluice is the basic sluice, highbank attachment, waterfall head, tripod support setup and other options are available. He just had it sitting on a 5 gallon water jug in the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

delnorter

Oct 28, 2008
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That really is a good idea GG. In this day and age there is no reason why comparisons like this should not take place, especially when claims of efficiency, ease of use, water needs and such are made. I realize there would still be a lot of variables, but we would have a kind of comparative base line for consideration.

You are very rational in your thinking,
Thanks,
Mike

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is your very first post on T-net.............
Dec. 31, 2012

If that's not a sales pitch then I don't know what one is. :laughing7:
Don't get me wrong, I like your sluice :icon_thumleft: But lets call a spade a spade.

GG~

First off as long as Debate is allowed, I do not consider it advertising.
it's borderline. (I did remove a phone #)
If for example someone paid to advertise their product here,
posts putting the product down or suggesting other brands are better,
and cheaper would be removed.

But discussion of products should be ok imo
dontknow.gif

My personal take on this is an Introduction and as long as he
doesn't list ordering details it is not a Classified.

I do believe inventors should be allowed to introduce their inventions for debate
and possible improvement.

You ?

now that being said, this is the first I've been alerted to this thread.
so am I missing the Ad ? if so, please point it out. there are over 100 posts here.

Thank Ya !

Jeff

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posts mentioning other Forums will be deleted .

Please do not bring Drama from other forums.

We have an unwritten & severe reaction to stalking from other forums.

that being said, all members who are serious or hobbiests
are welcome here as long as they can play well.

Thank You :icon_thumright:

Last edited:

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good points Jeff, You da man :icon_thumleft:

GG~

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stop posting links to other forums here............

Unless your a supporting vendor you CAN NOT advertise here.............

Stop attacking members..........

End the feud now..........

419GottaMinute

Jul 1, 2012
colfax, ca
Detector(s) used
Garrett gtax 400
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Can I advertise my services as a gold taster? Send me your gold in the mail and I ll review it and post a verbose and rotund description of the nuances of your gold, as well as recommended pairings with both wine and ales. Pm me ;-)

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Today is my day to be glad we have good moderators here! (This thread and others today)

Jimmydolittle

Mar 14, 2013
Hendricksville Indiana
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I really like this...... But it's $15 a foot for 12" wide
View attachment 757944
I used this stuff in the home made sluice I built. Ditra Ceramic Tile Underlayment, it's little squares that is larger at the bottom than the top ditra.jpg Bought a 5' X 3' piece at a local floor covering place. It was a little hard to clean up, but it caught a lot of black sand.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used this stuff in the home made sluice I built. Ditra Ceramic Tile Underlayment, it's little squares that is larger at the bottom than the top View attachment 761000 Bought a 5' X 3' piece at a local floor covering place. It was a little hard to clean up, but it caught a lot of black sand.

Yea I have that stuff in my Goldblitz, it really is a great mat and it shows the gold right away along with holding it in place. What I have is black rubber.

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know why they are doing that to him lp13, they hounded and harassed him on 2 other sites and were warned about their teen age drama before. It is a childish display of insecurities, I would like to see real people testing this and other items. thank you

hardballer

Mar 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
don't be fooled, that video is just Nugs Bunny's attempt to mock Gold Well. He's posted it about 10 times tonight alone on the GPAA forum.

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it is childish and sickning, and harassment. I like to see new ideas, and I can decide if they work or not. looking forward to more test videos

419GottaMinute

Jul 1, 2012
colfax, ca
Detector(s) used
Garrett gtax 400
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You never mentioned how much the dookie sluice costs? Also interested In a high banker conversion

OP
OP
L

LP13

Dec 31, 2012
Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Highbanker is available for it. Here are a few pics of the 12" with highbanker in both forward and reversed positions. Reverse position is for recirc systems and what you don't see in the picture are the removable - replacable classifier screen and the rock chute that kicks the rocks off to the side when the highbanker is in the reverse position.

12 inch with higbanker and waterfall head.jpg 12 inch with highbanker and waterfall head recirc position.jpg

As I said before I really am not into advertising. Google Gold Well LLC and you can see the current price. They had an introductory special but I think that's over now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread