Not open for further replies.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
24k gold leaf from ebay. The scrap gold leaf is cheaper. Most claim it is 24k, but read the description, some is not and some has a base on the gold. So the purest says "edible". Many vials are less than $5 each. Use several square inches. More surface area is better than a solid piece of gold. I stuffed it in a gelatin capsule that fits the witness chamber on a locator rod I have. I don't claim it's perfect but it works for me.

Reading about how bacteria could transfer information through quartz but not glass, I figured the gelatin was better than the glass vial the gold leaf came in. The gold leaf is messy and you really need some kind of container for it, otherwise you will scatter it all over your test area.

You can also make your own test target from the gold leaf scrap. Or silver.

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds like a dowsing rod, not an LRL.

There's a widely available hard liquor called something like "Goldschlager" that has bits of gold leaf in it. (Obviously not a lot.) Might also try a big art supplies house, a mining supplies shop, a mineral and gem shop, or a dental supplies shop. Be aware that ordinary cheapie art gold leaf is not really gold, but another alloy; so if buying art gold leaf make sure you're getting the real thing.

--Toto

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
woof! said:
Sounds like a dowsing rod, not an LRL.

There's a widely available hard liquor called something like "Goldschlager" that has bits of gold leaf in it. (Obviously not a lot.) Might also try a big art supplies house, a mining supplies shop, a mineral and gem shop, or a dental supplies shop. Be aware that ordinary cheapie art gold leaf is not really gold, but another alloy; so if buying art gold leaf make sure you're getting the real thing.

--Toto

I was thinking goldschlager as i read this also. :icon_thumright:

goldfinder

Mar 31, 2003
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
signal_line said:
24k gold leaf from ebay. The scrap gold leaf is cheaper. Most claim it is 24k, but read the description, some is not and some has a base on the gold. So the purest says "edible". Many vials are less than $5 each. Use several square inches. More surface area is better than a solid piece of gold. I stuffed it in a gelatin capsule that fits the witness chamber on a locator rod I have. I don't claim it's perfect but it works for me.

Reading about how bacteria could transfer information through quartz but not glass, I figured the gelatin was better than the glass vial the gold leaf came in. The gold leaf is messy and you really need some kind of container for it, otherwise you will scatter it all over your test area.

You can also make your own test target from the gold leaf scrap. Or silver.
Hi SL,
I've used the gold leaf you mention many times. It works great. The reason you need to use quartz is that it transmits UV which is the frequency band that radiates with the bacteria. Glass usually does not transmit UV. This little bit of fact was well proven by the Russians many years ago and also here in the good ole USofA.

I am not 100% positive what band the gold radiates but the gelatin capsule may or may not work too well. You can get quartz tubing fairly cheap from a good glass house. I get mine from http://www.technicalglass.com/ their quartz glass products are made for the UV lasers etc so they have really good quartz glass. Just get some short rods from them (they charge like crazy to send long rods), whack off some short pieces, plug one end, stuff some gold leaf in the other end, and seal that end too.

I have a quartz glass rod I use for gold discovery/recovery. I don't have to try and dowse, I can actually feel the energy coming through the rod when the quartz rod points at a gold sample. This is a lot more accurate than trying to dowse with swivel rods. 100% accurate once you learn to feel the energy. I make them if anyone interested.

Say I've said this before on this forum = your just feeding energy to these naysayers when you argue with them. Quickest way to get rid of them is to quit responding to them. They live for the controversy and the energy they suck off you. Basically they are either insensitive or have suppressed their abilities to sense these finer forces. So please, quit this constant bickering with the naysayers and suppressors.
Goldfinder

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello goldfinder,

Thanks very much for your helpful info. I will try some quartz. How do you cut it? Diamond blade?

As for the gelatin capsule, yes, I have some question if it is all that good. I even poked a hole in it just to make sure it wasn't totally sealed, but it does work.

I think I asked you about your rods several months ago. Do you sell just one? How much?

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
goldfinder said:
Say I've said this before on this forum = your just feeding energy to these naysayers when you argue with them. Quickest way to get rid of them is to quit responding to them. They live for the controversy and the energy they suck off you. Basically they are either insensitive or have suppressed their abilities to sense these finer forces. So please, quit this constant bickering with the naysayers and suppressors.
Goldfinder

Y'know, Goldfinder, just the other day I was explaining to Signal how to pass an IQ test. In the LRL business, Thomas is the biggie, for good reason. He understands what kind of business he's in, and he doesn't go posting on forums trying to get into arguments with people who know what cooks. Thomas passes the IQ test.

Furthermore, every sale of a Gravitator gives Thomas another reason to laugh at how gullible people are. He's having fun, read the advertisement! By comparison, Signal and Dell deny what business they're in, and their insistence on being in denial turns them into negatories. Real sourpusses, may as well be sucking lemons all day. And they complain about other people being "negative"-- exactly what a confidence gamer should do to qualify gullibillies for the sale.

Have fun dowsing, but if you let your brains turn to jello the LRL salesmen are gonna spot it and reel you in..... and you won't even know to have buyer's regret!

--Toto

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
And by the way, maximum molecular frequency discrimination for metallic gold is at 500 nanometers. A little factoid that anyone can verify in a few minutes on the Internet without me even providing a link! But to the LRL "MFD"ers, it's all about whatever you imagine, each one makes up their own number as though there were no facts, not even the facts that you can see with your naked eye!

--Toto

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~woof~
And by the way, maximum molecular frequency discrimination for metallic gold is at 500 nanometers. A little factoid that anyone can verify in a few minutes on the Internet without me even providing a link! But to the LRL "MFD"ers, it's all about whatever you imagine, each one makes up their own number as though there were no facts, not even the facts that you can see with your naked eye!
Gee woof...I have a few frequencies for Gold...They come from a wide selection of different makes and models..They will find gold using that make and model...Sorry that you guys get confused about the facts..On my Ranger Tell I use 6916000 plus the other parts of the equation....Art

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
aarthrj3811 said:
~woof~
Gee woof...I have a few frequencies for Gold...They come from a wide selection of different makes and models..They will find gold using that make and model...Sorry that you guys get confused about the facts..On my Ranger Tell I use 6916000 plus the other parts of the equation....Art

Art, it's well established that you are happy with how "something happens". It's also well established by your own posts that you haven't the foggiest how those things actually happen.

There's a secret algorithm for getting the calculator on your Ranger-Tell to display winning lotto numbers. Not losers, but winners. Why dial in numbers that require miserable shovel work to earn a buck or two when you could be shooting for millions? The algorithm really exists.

And the funny thing is, that your algorithm and mine have more in common than what they have different.

Meanwhile, remember not to bet against the house for any purpose other than harmless entertainment.

--Toto

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~woow~
Art, it's well established that you are happy with how "something happens". It's also well established by your own posts that you haven't the foggiest how those things actually happen.
What am I foggy about?

There's a secret algorithm for getting the calculator on your Ranger-Tell to display winning lotto numbers. Not losers, but winners.
I don’t think so.
Why dial in numbers that require miserable shovel work to earn a buck or two when you could be shooting for millions? The algorithm really exists.
Because that is part of the Treasure Hunting Hobby...I enjoy my Hobby.
And the funny thing is, that your algorithm and mine have more in common than what they have different.

I don't see that at all..

Meanwhile, remember not to bet against the house for any purpose other than harmless entertainment.
That is good advice...Art

goldfinder

Mar 31, 2003
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
signal_line said:
Hello goldfinder,

Thanks very much for your helpful info. I will try some quartz. How do you cut it? Diamond blade?

As for the gelatin capsule, yes, I have some question if it is all that good. I even poked a hole in it just to make sure it wasn't totally sealed, but it does work.

I think I asked you about your rods several months ago. Do you sell just one? How much?

SL,
Cut the quartz tubing with a triangular file made for metal, Score the tubing and snap off a piece. You can fire polish the ends with a propane torch. Use gloves, it gets hot. You can also smooth ends with a belt sander but not as nice as w/ a torch. Be sure and let the polished pieces air cool.

Send me an PM re the glass rods.
Goldfinder

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This all sounds confusing!! The Ranger Tell? I would have to see that in person finding something hidden. Not that I am denying it works. I am just a seeing is believing kind of guy.

So someone expalin how one would "KNOW" the frequency of gold and how would one know the correct numbers to input the calculator on the Ranger Tell? And exaxtly how does the Ranger Tell work?

I saw on the webpage the little video and saw it spinning around. So how does it tell you where to look/dig if it is too busy spinning?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~TheHarleyMan2~
This all sounds confusing!! The Ranger Tell? I would have to see that in person finding something hidden. Not that I am denying it works. I am just a seeing is believing kind of guy.

So someone expalin how one would "KNOW" the frequency of gold and how would one know the correct numbers to input the calculator on the Ranger Tell? And exaxtly how does the Ranger Tell work?
Some LRL’s have set frequencies..Some are adjustable...the Manufacture will give you the frequencies that will work on that model. Ranger Tell will give you the numbers and the method of entering the rest of the equation..I could try to explain how it works but that would just be my opinion.

I saw on the webpage the little video and saw it spinning around. So how does it tell you where to look/dig if it is too busy spinning?
I sure wish they would take that video off of the web page..That was one of the early models and if I enter the old equation mind will also start spinning. Not very useful to me..Art

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice video of the someones backside, but I have one comment, not to be insulting or disbelief. I understand that maybe the guy was all by himslef fliming, but why wouldn't the person be facing the video showing the tool operate pinpointing the location instead of maybe leaving one in question as seeing mainly the backside of someone, without much view of the tool in operation almost leads to one maybe thinking something is up and set up so to speak?

Me as a POSSIBLE customer went to boot camp in Missouri, the "SHOW ME STATE", when I joined the Army. To me if I am MAYBE going to buy something, I want to see how it works, by some sort of proof somewhat. Not by much claim by others. Again no offense, but I am just being real.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~TheHarleyMan2~
Nice video of the someones backside, but I have one comment, not to be insulting or disbelief. I understand that maybe the guy was all by himslef fliming, but why wouldn't the person be facing the video showing the tool operate pinpointing the location instead of maybe leaving one in question as seeing mainly the backside of someone, without much view of the tool in operation almost leads to one maybe thinking something is up and set up so to speak?
I was by myself....I had been up there the day before and knew the general area where the target would be found..I put the tri-pod and camera aiming at the spot..Then I did what I do on all targets...Yes I could have turned west before the target and kept the device in full view. Did not think of doing that..By time I dug the target and viewed the movie it was to late..If I ever make another movie I will know...The methods I used are the way I always treasure hunt..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
...The methods I used are the way I always treasure hunt..Art

I can see you tiliting your hand, Art. :nono:

Of course, when all you've got is a calculator-on-a-stick, you don't have any other choice.

How come it didn't swing around and point to the silver dollar when it was in your pocket? :laughing7:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
I can see you tiliting your hand, Art.
So what does that matter?

Of course, when all you've got is a calculator-on-a-stick, you don't have any other choice.
No..It is a Ranger Tell TG...Can you tell us where we can purchase a calculator-on-a-stick?..If it can find treasure we maybe interested.

How come it didn't swing around and point to the silver dollar when it was in your pocket?
Did I have my device in my hand when I put the Silver Dollar I found into my pocket?..
That’s three more questions for you...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Art, you are so sad!

Here, you put the silver dollar in your pocket, at about 3:51---

Art Pockets Silver Dollar.jpg

At about 4:12, with the dollar still in your shirt pocket, the RangerTell swings away from it---

Art\'s LRL Swings Away From Dollar.jpg

Then, at about 4:14, you take the dollar out of your shirt pocket---

Art Removes Dollar From Pocket.jpg

Not only was it in your pocket when the LRL swings away from it, but you just tried to mislead everyone with a phony answer.

And you continue to be your own best debunker!

:sign10:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
Not only was it in your pocket when the LRL swings away from it, but you just tried to mislead everyone with a phony answer.
Gee EE..All I see is a LRL working properly.

And you continue to be your own best debunker!
How may times do I have to tell you that I am not a skeptic?.

The important questions were..
So what does that matter?
Can you tell us where we can purchase a calculator-on-a-stick?..Art

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aarthrj3811 said:
Can you tell us where we can purchase a calculator-on-a-stick?..Art

I believe I can accomodate you. I just so happen to have a calculator and I am sure I can find a stick to put it on. :thumbsup: Only thing is you can have your OWN PERSONALIZED :evil5: one for ONLY $19.95..............But wait, Act right now and you can get (2), that's right (2) calculators on a stick for $19.95!!! :notworthy:.....................But wait, that's not all, if you call within the next 15 minutes I will even throw in a nifty little carrying case yours for free! :hello2: You to can enjoy this fine feature of a calculator on a stick and all your family and friends would also like to have one of their own once they see yours! :blob7: So act now as we are only offering this for a limited time only before it is too late! :whip2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread