Not open for further replies.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~EE~
Not only was it in your pocket when the LRL swings away from it, but you just tried to mislead everyone with a phony answer.

And you continue to be your own best debunker!
Gee EE...I may have been reaching for a stick of gum or another marker...It is amazing what people carry in a pocket...
I can see you tiliting your hand, Art.
So what does that matter?
Of course, when all you've got is a calculator-on-a-stick, you don't have any other choice
No..It is a Ranger Tell TG...Can you tell us where we can purchase a calculator-on-a-stick?..

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Not only was it in your pocket when the LRL swings away from it, but you just tried to mislead everyone with a phony answer.

And you continue to be your own best debunker!

Gee EE...I may have been reaching for a stick of gum or another marker...It is amazing what people carry in a pocket...

It's even more amazing that once something is proven otherwise, you still try to claim your original statement, no matter what.

That's why the whole LRL fallacy continues to be promoted!

P.S. In the video, the sequence of going into the pocket and coming out of the same pocket can readily be observed. :laughing7:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
~Art~
Gee EE..All I see is a LRL working properly.
What is phony about those answers?..The LRL was doing exactly what it was programmed to do.
It's even more amazing that once something is proven otherwise, you still try to claim your original statement, no matter what.
Not my problem because you do not have the proper knowledge.

What fallacy was being promoted?

P.S. In the video, the sequence of going into the pocket and coming out of the same pocket can readily be observed.
Yes it can and users know what is happening but skeptics don’t have a clue....Was the distance setting on the Ranger Tell not .0005 feet?....Sorry that you don’t have a clue about how my LRL operates...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~

~Art~
What is phony about those answers?

What's phony about them is that you tried to infer that the silver dollar wasn't in your pocket when the LRL turned directly away from it.

Not my problem because you do not have the proper knowledge.

Always your excuse. But at the same time, you, yourself, have admitted that you have no idea how your RangerTell supposedly works!

What fallacy was being promoted?

Duh! The fallacy that LRLs actually work!

P.S. In the video, the sequence of going into the pocket and coming out of the same pocket can readily be observed.

Yes it can and users know what is happening but skeptics don’t have a clue....Was the distance setting on the Ranger Tell not .0005 feet?....Sorry that you don’t have a clue about how my LRL operates...Art

.0005 feet is six thousandths of an inch---less than the gap in a spark plug. At that close of a range, you could see your "target" with the naked eye! That's how you hunt at Long Range?

In another story you tell us that the closest your LRL can pinpoint a target is within a few feet.... :nono:

What do you think your LRL does to limit it's own range, reduce it's power output? News flash, Art---it doesn't have any power output to "reduce."

And, with all your self-contradictions, you still continue to be your own best debunker!

:sign10:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
What's phony about them is that you tried to infer that the silver dollar wasn't in your pocket when the LRL turned directly away from it.
I do not know if the Silver Dollar was in my pocket at that time or not..It just may have been another Skeptic Scam
Always your excuse. But at the same time, you, yourself, have admitted that you have no idea how your RangerTell supposedly works!
Yes I do not know very much about the electronics used by Ranger Tell..But as my movies show I do know how to find treasure with it
You just watched the movie that clearly shows the Ranger Tell working.
.0005 feet is six thousandths of an inch---less than the gap in a spark plug. At that close of a range, you could see your "target" with the naked eye! That's how you hunt at Long Range?
Yes it is..That tells me that the target is right under my left heel.. Did I mention any thing about the depth setting?

In another story you tell us that the closest your LRL can pinpoint a target is within a few feet
I don’t remember saying that..But..That is possible if the rings and rays emitted by the target interfere..
What do you think your LRL does to limit it's own range, reduce it's power output? News flash, Art---it doesn't have any power output to "reduce."
In don’t have to know if it reduces the power out put...I just enter the proper numbers and push the proper buttons to make the equations work..If you want to know more about how the electronics work you may want to talk to the electronics experts about that..
Keep on posting EE as I am having fun pointing out your complete lack of knowledge about LRL’s..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
I do not know if the Silver Dollar was in my pocket at that time or not..It just may have been another Skeptic Scam

Since you took it out of your shirt pocket, before tossing it on the ground, it certainly was in your shirt pocket when the RangerTell swung away from it.

Yes I do not know very much about the electronics used by Ranger Tell..But as my movies show I do know how to find treasure with it

"Treasure" is not hard to "find," when a person has put it there just five minutes before starting the video recorder.

You just watched the movie that clearly shows the Ranger Tell working.

See my above comment.

Yes it is..That tells me that the target is right under my left heel.. Did I mention any thing about the depth setting?

If you are trying to say that the RangerTell, with some special entry on an ordinary calculator, will only detect a "target" directly below itself---then how would it point?---Straight down? That didn't happen in the video! :laughing7:

In another story you tell us that the closest your LRL can pinpoint a target is within a few feet
I don’t remember saying that..But..That is possible if the rings and rays emitted by the target interfere..
In don’t have to know if it reduces the power out put...I just enter the proper numbers and push the proper buttons to make the equations work..If you want to know more about how the electronics work you may want to talk to the electronics experts about that..

It has already been tested and confirmed, that the RangerTell has no transmitted power output. That has been posted on this board more than once. Wake up Art!

Keep on posting EE as I am having fun pointing out your complete lack of knowledge about LRL’s..Art

I don't know much about the Tooth Fairy....Do you consider that to be proof that she is real? Your logic is extremely faulty.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE!
Since you took it out of your shirt pocket, before tossing it on the ground, it certainly was in your shirt pocket when the RangerTell swung away from it.
Yes it was in my shirt pocket and I did take it out and throw it on the ground..So what happens when you put two objects to the same ground?
"Treasure" is not hard to "find," when a person has put it there just five minutes before starting the video recorder.
Did you see the coin laying on the surface?..Did you see any signs the dirt had been dug before?
See my above comment.
I answered it
If you are trying to say that the RangerTell, with some special entry on an ordinary calculator
In fact the calculator is not an ordinary unit...It is a HP 6S solar Scientific Calculator

, will only detect a "target" directly below itself---then how would it point?---Straight down? That didn't happen in the video!
No it did not point straight down. It will not if it is working and used properly
It has already been tested and confirmed, that the RangerTell has no transmitted power output. That has been posted on this board more than once. Wake up Art!
Yes I have heard that rumor from the skeptics.
I don't know much about the Tooth Fairy....Do you consider that to be proof that she is real? Your logic is extremely faulty.
That is funny that you think we are talking about the tooth fairy...We are talking about a movie that you skeptics begged me to make..I made some errors while making it but it shows that my methods of finding and recovering treasure works....You begged for proof and you got it..Art

Last edited:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
~EE!

Yes it was in my shirt pocket and I did take it out and throw it on the ground..So what happens when you put two objects to the same ground?

Did you see the coin laying on the surface?..Did you see any signs the dirt had been dug before?

In fact the calculator is not an ordinary unit...It is a HP 6S solar Scientific Calculator

No it did not point straight down. It will not if it is working and used properly

..Art

The point is that it was in your shirt pocket at the time when your "magic LRL" swung away from it---thus it was merely free-swinging at the tilt of your hand, and not from being attracted to any "target." You attempt to ignore this fact shows that you are fully aware that your "Long Range Locator" does not function as you are trying to claim it does.

Then you claimed that you had it "set" to a range of only six thousandths of an inch. It was at least three feet off the ground, so couldn't have "located" the dollar after you threw it on the ground.

Yes there were signs that the dirt had been dug before---and then stamped down with your feet---as your footprints can be seen all around the two rocks (which you placed over the dollar to mark it's location, after you buried it there). Also the top dirt was soft and powdery, and just below the depth at which you planted the dollar, it was much harder.

And yes, the calculator is an ordinary pocket scientific calculator, with no modifications.

If it didn't point straight down, then how does it point to the "target" when it is directly over it? :happysmiley:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE Eer~
The point is that it was in your shirt pocket at the time when your "magic LRL" swung away from it---thus it was merely free-swinging at the tilt of your hand, and not from being attracted to any "target.
Could you please tell us what you mean by “tilt of your hand
" You attempt to ignore this fact shows that you are fully aware that your "Long Range Locator" does not function as you are trying to claim it does.
So now you are claiming that you can read my Mind?

Then you claimed that you had it "set" to a range of only six thousandths of an inch. It was at least three feet off the ground, so couldn't have "located" the dollar after you threw it on the ground.
Did I attempt to re-locate the coin after I threw it on the ground?...What does the distance off the ground have to do with using a LRL?

Yes there were signs that the dirt had been dug before---and then stamped down with your feet---as your footprints can be seen all around the two rocks (which you placed over the dollar to mark it's location, after you buried it there). Also the top dirt was soft and powdery, and just below the depth at which you planted the dollar, it was much harder.
The old eyeball thing again...Sorry that none of those things were present.

And yes, the calculator is an ordinary pocket scientific calculator, with no modifications.
That is correct
If it didn't point straight down, then how does it point to the "target" when it is directly over it?
Sorry that you lack the knowledge to understand..You can dig all day directly under the antenna and you will find nothing as the target wil be under your foot...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
~EE Eer~
The point is that it was in your shirt pocket at the time when your "magic LRL" swung away from it---thus it was merely free-swinging at the tilt of your hand, and not from being attracted to any "target.

Could you please tell us what you mean by “tilt of your hand

Sure, let me explain that in detail. I meant: "tilt of your hand." Duh!

" You attempt to ignore this fact shows that you are fully aware that your "Long Range Locator" does not function as you are trying to claim it does.

So now you are claiming that you can read my Mind?

I don't need to read your mind. It can clearly be seen by your repeatedly not responding intelligently to the fact that you were merely tilting your hand to get your LRL pointer to "move." Double duh!

Did I attempt to re-locate the coin after I threw it on the ground?...What does the distance off the ground have to do with using a LRL?

Yes. You threw the coin on the ground, then did a walk-by and tilted your hand again to make it look like your LRL pointed to the dollar coin on the ground. Jeeeeeez, Art, when will you stop with the double talk nonsense?

The old eyeball thing again...Sorry that none of those things were present.

I'm only pointing out what can clearly be seen in your video. Anyone interested can look and decide for themselves.

That is correct

If it didn't point straight down, then how does it point to the "target" when it is directly over it?

Sorry that you lack the knowledge to understand..You can dig all day directly under the antenna and you will find nothing as the target wil be under your foot...Art

It wouldn't matter if the "target" was under your nose---at the six thousandths of an inch that you said you had it set for, it wouldn't detect anything (even if it actually worked, which it doesn't).

Your continued insistance that it is important for a person to understand the reality of a fictional device, is a great example of your use of silly personal attacks which you try to substitute for rational, verifiable facts.

:unhappysmiley:

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE THr~
Sure, let me explain that in detail. I meant: "tilt of your hand." Duh!
I don't need to read your mind. It can clearly be seen by your repeatedly not responding intelligently to the fact that you were merely tilting your hand to get your LRL pointer to "move." Double duh!
Yes. You threw the coin on the ground, then did a walk-by and tilted your hand again to make it look like your LRL pointed to the dollar coin on the ground. Jeeeeeez, Art, when will you stop with the double talk nonsense?
I'm only pointing out what can clearly be seen in your video. Anyone interested can look and decide for themselves.
It wouldn't matter if the "target" was under your nose---at the six thousandths of an inch that you said you had it set for, it wouldn't detect anything (even if it actually worked, which it doesn't).
Thank You EE...You succeed in ducking and dodging more simple questions. I hope to teach you a little about our hobby..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~woof~
Thanks for
the link, EE, first time I've actually bothered to watch the movie.

Art, that's worse than your photoshopped gold pan!
Thank You woof...I would be worried If you liked it..It was made for treasure hunters not for skeptics..Art

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys should really take the mental dowsing discussion to the "Dowsing" page.

I saw in a book that gelatin, even a thin layer, will block the UV rays. UV rays are not really considered ionizing, but they do have a small effect. So I think I will try something different to contain the gold leaf witness, like rolled up in a cigarette paper. The locator rod I am using has a very small witness chamber.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Mike..If for some reason I feel like I need to bait my LRL I slip a film canister onto the antenna. My Dowsing rods have a gold nugget attached to the tips using Liquid Tape..Works for me...art
ex 002.jpg Job 002.jpg

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't tape it to the locator rod I have. I could stuff the resonator chamber with the gold leaf but it is messy. BTW, the color red blocks gold rays. I guess it doesn't matter if you are mental dowsing. Also, a gold nugget is not pure gold.

Last edited:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Excellent!

Since the LRL mythology no longer fools people, they have to go back to dowsing techniques. Just wonderful!

Plus stuff that not even dowsers promote, like blocking UV rays (like that's going to somehow affect anything), and invoking non-existant "gold rays." And let's not forget the all-important "ionization," which has absolutely nothing to do with LRLs, MFDs, or Bio-energy ionization chamber hoo-doo. None of them has ever been proven to the World to be able to find anything at all.

Whenever the LRL promoters get their silly claims totally crushed, they start squirting out floods of pure gibberish.

Hoo boy! They're at it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread