Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out today for a bit, was able to detect a yard I got permission for last fall. The house isn't that old but there are two early 1800's houses on either side of it. Nothing real old today. I was excited though to dig my first class ring. Best part is I know who it belongs too. When they get back to Maine it will be returned. They are an older retired couple who winter in Florida. Can't wait to see there face. :thumbsup: Also dug a nice spoon, a 1904 injun and a no date buff. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• spoon2.jpg
    spoon2.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 796
  • spoon.jpg
    spoon.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 798
  • ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 795
  • in.jpg
    in.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 798
Upvote 0
Good job on returning the ring :icon_thumright: Man are they going to be suprised!!!

Those are some neat finds. Congrats on your first class ring.
Dman

I like the design on the sugar spoon Mainer ! Beautiful ring ! Still early up here :wink: spring is coming :icon_sunny: M.R.

Nice finds .... congrats ! :thumbsup:
H

Very nice ring! :icon_thumright:
You'll have to take a picture of the look on his face when you hand it back! :notworthy:

Dave

Thats a great spoon, i have several. You say found that ring and you know who's it is. I bet they'll be surprised.

A Big Midwest How Do Jesse....
Congrats on some fine loot,spoon is a real looker and one style I have not seen before....
As to the ring,You sure sound excited,look forward to the rest of the story...

Have fun out there bud...

Scott

Great finds, gonna be some smiles when the couple get home!!

Great Finds Jesse!!! Returning the ring is a class act and exactly what I would expect of you. Glad you are now able to hunt. Have you started "lobstering" yet? WTG, Quindy.

Thanks for all the replies guys. Good morning Quindy. Actually going to start lobstering today. :thumbsup: The weather has been so bad up here this spring. There actually talking a big nor easter coming for Friday. :help:

SUPER finds ,great, ring is especially ,where you know them . 1952!!! that's great goldbill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back