63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Under "Metal Detecting" like a few up about coins, jewelry Metal Detecting is a sticky post at the very top
[h=3]Sign petition against stopping metal detecting.[/h]
Seems the folks in Mass. want to ban all metal detecting on the beaches so I suggest we all sign the petition as we've already seen what it's like for our world of detecting/prospecting/etc. I signed and I'm hoping to get a few more to sign. 63bkpkr

Hey, like you weren't doing anything anyway so why not sign!! :laughing7:

Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG ban this, ban that ,restrict them and close it all .....CENSORED. Thanx for the headsup from Tejas Herb-John

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
How about a petition to stop asinine new laws?

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I was beach swinging not to long ago (it happened to be part of a state park) and this ranger approached me and wanted to know what I was doing. Attached to my belt I secure one of those mesh divers bags that holds all the crap that I dug up for the day and I said to him; "Just cleaning up he beach, see all this trash". He then just mumbled something and wandered off.

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Someone will have to explain how metal detecting hurts anything?

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They should have to enforce the laws they have on the books before they can make any new ones....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread